Baby TV "Picture Resolution" Changed by TataSky.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 15,633

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
TataSky has Changed there Resolution of Baby TV Channel.
Now Channel is available in Small Screen like History TV18,MTV Indies.
Earlier it was available in Full Screen.
y8usebev.jpg
a4avuzap.jpg

Re: RE: Baby TV "Picture Resolution" Changed by TataSky.

JitendraKumar said:
I think they are creating space for new channels.
I don't think this is having any link with channel addition...

Breaking First Tatasky Launch New Service On Actve. Name "ACTVE SPECIAL"..
Actve Special @ Just Rupees 99 Per Month..

JitendraKumar said:
I think they are creating space for new channels.

@OffTopic

Dish Tv doesn't needs to remove channels to add more HD channels in its Asiasat 5 satellite bcuz they still have 1 Tp 12522 in DVB S with few SD channels which they can convert in DVB S2 and use it to add more HD channels if they want. But i think may be they have replaced the HD version of baby tv with Upscaled one like what they did with Utv Stars. Remember Dish tv have already said they have a long Term contract with Asiasat which means they will Use Asiasat 5 for HD service till this satellite Expires which i thing still has a long time to Expire, Asiasat 5 still has six more totally vacant Tp's for South Asia Beam which i think only Dish tv can Use them if Dish tv have made a Long term contract with Asiasat :k

1408287861757screencapture.png

Dish HD Bro...They are telling About TataSky Not Dish TV.

@DishHD Bro this is tata sky Thread not Dish TV and ts has changed the resolution of Baby TV then why u r talking about Dish TV' s Baby HD

Yugendran said:
Dish HD bro got a bit too excited on seeing Jitu bro's comment and posted on Dish TV without seeing what the thread in speaking on :hehe

I though Deep.S and Jitu Bro are talking about Baby Tv in Dish Tru HD has they are Dish tv Users, added has Offtopic Post. Next time i will read every Thread carefully before commenting on that Thread :shy

Back
Top Bottom