Breaking Bade Achhe Lagate Hai 2 | Mon-Fri at 8:00 PM | Sony TV

This is one of my fav shows right now. Hats off to the lead pair, Loved them on pyaar ka dard hai and loved them here.
Confession :- I watch only weekly relivs. No patience for full on drama mode. Thats why i think it could be an excellent SonyLiv show

Ekta Kapoor's popular drama series Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 is going off-air. we have an exclusive update about the show's off-air date.

It is reported that the show will go off-air on 18th December.

Nice 👍 that they are ending it ☺️
This should be happen to every good show small decent and always remain in heart 💖

Hopefully they give it good ending without getting in rush. Such a beautiful show. Guys please don't go with name and compare with Ram Kapoor and Shakshi. This show is good in its kind.

Now I think new show 'Dhadkan' will have limited episodes.
This is one of my fav shows right now. Hats off to the lead pair, Loved them on pyaar ka dard hai and loved them here.
True. They have sparkling chemistry on-screen. Nakul Mehta is very talented his chemistry opposite to Surbhi Chandana was also excellent.

Last edited:
I know it's getting off but watched yesterday's episode it was so beautiful.

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in upcoming episodes. She's coming to play role in ongoing investigation of murder mystery in past. Show is getting so excited these days.
Whereas her new Netflix series Mai is releasing on 15th April. Maybe she's here to promote that too.

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in upcoming episodes. She's coming to play role in ongoing investigation of murder mystery in past. Show is getting so excited these days.
Whereas her new Netflix series Mai is releasing on 15th April. Maybe she's here to promote that too.
Finally she's coming back in season 2

When does this thing end? Dinner time has become a horrible nightmare. Can't bare this overacting cringe.
Don't know bro i thought that show is going off-air but no they are dragging it for no reason. Ishara TV was hope for good content, seems soon no one will buy Cable/DTH connection in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock