BARC Ratings | Week 5 (2020)

I think the TRp would have been same from for starting, but they have started counting for it now.

I think the TRp would have been same from for starting, but they have started counting for it now.
I don't think this is a possibility. Punit goenka(MD-ZEEL) is associated with BARC. He will obviously ensure that they get ratings from week1 of channel launch.
31 percent share individually in Punjabi market. All top 5 programs are from Zee Punjabi. But on Pay platform TRP is jist about 6000, that is due to non availability on FW . FW will never add it as it is owned by the same person who owns PTC network
Now I get the reason behind launching Zee punjabi on DDFD. So if Zee punjabi gets added on FW It can rise to around 60 to 80K total ratings. What will happen if lot of people demand ZP to FW?
Will they add it?

don't think this is a possibility. Punit goenka(MD-ZEEL) is associated with BARC. He will obviously ensure that they get ratings from week1 of channel launch.
Be logical bro. How can they get so much TRP rating instantly. There should have been a gradual increase in ratings but not instant. In 4th week of launch, how can they instantly come in top 3 when in earlier week they were not even in the last of list.?

Now I get the reason behind launching Zee punjabi on DDFD. So if Zee punjabi gets added on FW It can rise to around 60 to 80K total ratings. What will happen if lot of people demand ZP to FW?
Will they add it?
Yes it will certainly get TRP from 60 K to 80 K ( may be even 100 K ) if it gets added on Fastway. But if so, it will pose a great danger to PTC Punjabi.

What rating of "Mere Dad Ki Dulhan"
Very good entertainer serial

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock