BARC TRP Data | Week 17

Screenshot-2020-05-07-18-36-21-21.jpg

Glad to see Star Plus 'Mahabharat' in tables. It was an underrated masterpiece deserves recognition. No offense to the old epic ones.

Yes, Absolutely!

Acting,direction,sets,VFX and costumes are just fabulous.

Many will say that it is not as great as old one. They might be correct but this mahabharat was as great attempt.

On the other hand, I saw Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat on youtube. It is literally 'Trash'. She literally made it daily soap.they did not had much efforts to create it. But effortd behing SP Mahabharata can be seen in every single episode.

After this MB ended sony started suryaputra karn with same production house. It was also a good attempt but they were not able to match the performamce played by originals. Also they altered lot of facts just to show karna a hero.

For comparison just watch ekta's MB scene(YT), Suryaputra karna(YT),Mahabharat 1987(YT), Mahabharat 2013(D+H). Most of us will agree that Pooja sharma has literaaly lived that character.

For MB 2013 watch tomorrow's episode on Star plus or watch on Disney+Hotstar.

Among These i like Surya-putra karn's dialogue, Sony should restarts it now days.

In all mahabharat current and old one i liked pooja sharma's performance as draupadi a lott. she is fantastic performer and as newbie she really really did wonderful job in sp mahabharat all were great but some of them were so good i even liked them more than old one like pooja as draupadi, saurabh raj jain as krishna, aham sharma as karn, praneet bhatt as shakuni, arpit ranka as duryodhan , arav choudhary as bhishm and that boy who played abhimanyu
Edited-One most interesting thing about pooja is she casted just 4 days before start of shooting whereas all actors were trained from 1 yr in advance

Last edited:
What a surprise Colors Marathi is out of race and Sony Marathi is no where :biggrin:

Last edited:
Both Mahabharats (DD & Star) has a difference of 2 decades. So I think an absolute comparison is impossible here. Anyway among the new gen mythological serials I felt Star Plus 'Mahabharat' the best. While all others walked through a soap opera way, this series has less such elements in story telling and ended up in a finite number of episodes. Even Devon ki Dev Mahadev was good from beginning but they stretched it a lot atlast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock