Discussion BARC TRP Data | Week 25

UTV Movies should b launched on DD Free Dish platform, has huge potential to succeed owing to gr8 80s , 90s, 2000s film library. I always wondered why even Disney never thought about it after acquiring UTV, now after star network acquisition there is more reason to do as pay segment has many star/utv chs to fill in but they r behind in fta segment

Next week too star gold 1 and 2 will score low bcoz of many south indian dubbed movies aired in last 4 or 5 days and scheduled in coming days. Star needs to realise that bollywood films r its main source of attraction and needs to build on it

UTV Movies should b launched on DD Free Dish platform, has huge potential to succeed owing to gr8 80s , 90s, 2000s film library. I always wondered why even Disney never thought about it after acquiring UTV, now after star network acquisition there is more reason to do as pay segment has many star/utv chs to fill in but they r behind in fta segment
Next week too star gold 1 and 2 will score low bcoz of many south indian dubbed movies aired in last 4 or 5 days and scheduled in coming days. Star needs to realise that bollywood films r its main source of attraction and needs to build on it
Star needs to step up so they can earn more and competition

De De Pyar De must b Ajay Sir's worst performing film on tv in recent times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock