BARC TRP Rating | WEEK 42

Colors Super appears on the Kannada top-5 for the first time. Purpose of moving Bigg Boss Kannada to Colors Super has served Viacom well. Now they have both their Kannada GECs in top-5.

Ya
It is even ahead of star Suvarna. They're airing big Boss for 1.5 hours which is the main reason behind this rise.

I think Udaya tv will decrease next week, zee Kannada will again bounce back to no.2

What is the trp of RAAJAKUMARA which is premiered in UDAYA TV????

1 Udaya TV KFF-RAAJAKUMARA 9260
2 Colors Kannada PUTTA GOWRI MADUVE 7344
3 Colors Kannada LAKSHMI BAARAMMA 4599
4 Colors Kannada AGNISAKSHI 4516
5 Udaya TV NANDINI 4405
Karnataka (U+R) : NCCS All : Prime Time (1800 - 2330 hrs) : 2+ Individuals, To get this data on your Twitter timeline, tweet with #BarcTweet Top 5 Kannada GEC Programs

You can always check it on this link

TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India

In rural market big magic has more viewer ship than that of colors, sony, sab and star plus.
It'll surely increase post rebranding as zee magic. Hope they'll able to get some good ratings in urban sector.

I feel most surprising thing in rural is zee TV they are close to star bharat & even ahead of FTA channels like star utsav & rishtey.
Being a pay channel they're getting really good ratings.

star pus.. whts hppnin to it :skd:

competition heating bw star plus nd sony sab :ouch:
There are many reasons behind Star Plus fall. First is Going against its loyal fans demand. Ruining couples like ArShi IPKKND, RuMya Ishqbaaaz etc let it fans to stay away from these shows. Secondly, shutting Star Plus Dopahar suddenly. Completely ruin the equation of good ratings achieved by the channel on that slot. Dragging shows like Chandranandini unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock