Discussion BARC TRP Ratings | Week 50 / 2019

How is Masterchef India doing? Any idea?
Opened with 1.1 TVR. Good ratings considering a niche reality show. Also they're competing with Bigg Boss and Kapil Sharma Show at this time slot.

Look at StarPravah. It Hass increased its ratings 😊😍💯
Yes
I really appreciate both Star Pravah and colors for giving something watchable content unlike Zee.
Kudos to both teams. Especially Mr.Nikhil sane(Colors) & Mr.Satish Rajwade (Star pravah).

By the way can anyone specify what's the impression range for zee Keralam shows. E.g Asianet has its shows ranging from 2000 to 4300 Impressions. Like wise does anyone can speculate approximately for zee Keralam. @Raju lal bro?

I am pretty confident about Zee Punjabi's success. I feel in the opening week itself they'll have more than 40K ratings.

its actually embarrassing to see the top 5 content in Hindi category. Except TMKOC, all are bad, i mean really bad. But I guess that what people need to pass time
Wait for naagin:Bhaagya Ka zehrila khel to break the records 🤣🤣.
We can't do anything bro in this case.

Zee Tamil has occupied slot leader position for the second time consecutively at 10 pm slot which is remarkable. After losing 9 pm and 8:30 pm slot, Sun has lost 10pm slot to Zee Tamil (8:30 was regained though). 9:30 pm slot will soon be lost too. Well done, Zee Tamil

Opened with 1.1 TVR. Good ratings considering a niche reality show. Also they're competing with Bigg Boss and Kapil Sharma Show at this time slot.

Yes
I really appreciate both Star Pravah and colors for giving something watchable content unlike Zee.
Kudos to both teams. Especially Mr.Nikhil sane(Colors) & Mr.Satish Rajwade (Star pravah).

By the way can anyone specify what's the impression range for zee Keralam shows. E.g Asianet has its shows ranging from 2000 to 4300 Impressions. Like wise does anyone can speculate approximately for zee Keralam. @Raju lal bro?

I am pretty confident about Zee Punjabi's success. I feel in the opening week itself they'll have more than 40K ratings.

Wait for naagin:Bhaagya Ka zehrila khel to break the records 🤣🤣.
We can't do anything bro in this case.
Zee keralam chembarathi earned 3.63 tvr this week, kabani1.95, saregampa1.95,sathya 1.60,pookkalam varavayi 1.48,swathi 1.47, sumangali bava 0.86,arane sundari 0.76

Zee Tamil has occupied slot leader position for the second time consecutively at 10 pm slot which is remarkable. After losing 9 pm and 8:30 pm slot, Sun has lost 10pm slot to Zee Tamil (8:30 was regained though). 9:30 pm slot will soon be lost too. Well done, Zee Tamil
Bro 9:30 PM slot in sun TV also changing radikha new serial Citthi 2 will be airing soon it's has good casting with radikha ,ponvanan,bakkiaraj and first few episodes were directed by samuthrakani so they won't loose that slot.more over kalyana veedu is catching up with sembaruthi the difference is less than 150pts.

Last edited:
Zee keralam chembarathi earned 3.63 tvr this week, kabani1.95, saregampa1.95,sathya 1.60,pookkalam varavayi 1.48,swathi 1.47, sumangali bava 0.86,arane sundari 0.76
And what about Asianet?

If possible, Can both of you post all Tamil and Malayalam channel ratings?

Bro 9:30 PM slot in sun TV also changing radikha new serial Citthi 2 will be airing soon it's has good casting with radikha ,ponvanan,bakkiaraj and first few episodes were directed by samuthrakani so they won't loose that slot.more over kalyana veedu is catching up with sembaruthi the difference is less than 150pts.
Kalyana veedu is not at 9 pm you see

It's all about TV penetration. South has highest TV penetration, which is not the case for North. Also, Time spent on TV is higher in South. It means south is very much addicted to TV
On the other hand, South is the driver of India since North gets most of its money from the Southern taxation through the biased central government.
So, it does not matter how much TV South watches.

On the other hand, South is the driver of India since North gets most of its money from the Southern taxation through the biased central government.
So, it does not matter how much TV South watches.
Blame it on constitution. Ours is a indestructible federation of destructible states 😁 states actually don't matter. They are made for the convenience of better governance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock