BARC TRP week 16

*Top 25 Tamil serial for WEEK 16 (Urban+Rural)
20190425-153237.jpg

20190425-153322.jpg

*This channels are ratings are in only gross ratings points(not in the impressions)
20190425-153514.jpg

Ps.i just removed the fb page name as its not allowed to share data from facebook

Last edited:
Disney channel's ratings was dropped much. Its better to add Disney channels in Star packs asap by merging the distribution of both.I hope it will happen soon.

Disney channel's ratings was dropped much. Its better to add Disney channels in Star packs asap by merging the distribution of both.I hope it will happen soon.
I agree....they really need to add disney & hungama in Star value pack....plus increase the original programming or atleast telecast doraemon/shinchan all new dubbed episodes

With more matches going into the final overs, individual brilliant performances supported with world class broadcast, VIVO IPL 2019 continues its spectacular rise on the Star Network. With just 4 weeks in tournament , VIVO IPL on star network has seen 411mn* viewers tuning in. This is close to total tournament reach last year

1 out of 2 tv viewing indians has watched vivo IPL 2019 on Star Network

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock