BARC TRP week 17

When all hindi important channels removed from DDFD rural area ppls only have to gec channels to watch Dangal & Big Magic so obviously it's become massive hit over pay hindi channels
BTW, why was Big Magic not removed from DDFD despite being owned by Zee? :huh:

Dangal is by no means pathetic! :angry2: It shows old shows of Imagine TV, Sahara and other such channels. They are a huge hit with the rural audience.
People watch it cuz they have no other option to watch on Free Dish.
There have been 3 dark days in Indian television since 26/11, all in late 2018:
1. When TS removed many SPN channels.
2. When Sony Rox HD and Le Plex HD were shut down.
3. When TRAI introduced the new tariff scheme.
4. Media provoking war for ratings last February.

BTW, why was Big Magic not removed from DDFD despite being owned by Zee? :huh:
Big Magic is running only coz it's available on DDFD if they converted into pay channel no one watch on pay dths & channel may shutdowned so they didn't removed

People watch it cuz they have no other option to watch on Free Dish.
I also watch it on adtv instead of having 500+ other options.
Dangal is having quality content.
If you've not watched this channel yet then please go & have a look(at least on EPG). You'll understand why everyone is happy with it at no.1 position.

I also watch it on adtv instead of having 500+ other options.
Dangal is having quality content.
If you've not watched this channel yet then please go & have a look(at least on EPG). You'll understand why everyone is happy with it at no.1 position.
I know the EPG. It's still pathetic.

Dangal is by no means pathetic! :angry2: It shows old shows of Imagine TV, Sahara and other such channels. They are a huge hit with the rural audience.

There have been 3 dark days in Indian television since 26/11, all in late 2018:
1. When TS removed many SPN channels.
2. When Sony Rox HD and Le Plex HD were shut down.
3. When TRAI introduced the new tariff scheme.

one more add when in 2017 starting april suddenly they removed Animax and replaced it with yay channel .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock