BARC TRP | WEEK 20

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajpatil98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 4,507
Sun TV has been impacted due to the fall in reach due to NTO and BARC India’s decision to stop reporting viewership data for analogue homes has impact Sun TV as 38% of TV homes in Tamil Nadu as still analogue.

Sun TV Network to deploy Rs 500-550 cr capex in FY20: SL Narayanan - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

It is very clear from the statement that the current ratings of Sun TV is an under estimated one.:ok2:

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

But this applicable to Star Vijay and Zee Tamil too... Then their rating are also under estimated.... :)

But this applicable to Star Vijay and Zee Tamil too... Then their rating are also under estimated.... :)
Yeah! I know..Their rating will also be impacted.

But In case of Sun TV, if these 38% included then Sun TV will again become No1 as like before..That's what I mean

Yeah! I know..Their rating will also be impacted.

But In case of Sun TV, if these 38% included then Sun TV will again become No1 as like before..That's what I mean

I am not posting this against Sun TV. But the fact is...

In Analog, Sun TV will be in main frequency and will be clear. MSO or LCO can weaken the signals of other channels like Vijay TV and Zee Tamil. Sometimes they may remove these channels too. These will favour Sun TV and attract more viewers. Only when we are going complete digitisation, we will get correct numbers. The deadline past some 4 years ago..

I am not posting this against Sun TV. But the fact is...

In Analog, Sun TV will be in main frequency and will be clear. MSO or LCO can weaken the signals of other channels like Vijay TV and Zee Tamil. Sometimes they may remove these channels too. These will favour Sun TV and attract more viewers. Only when we are going complete digitisation, we will get correct numbers. The deadline past some 4 years ago..
SCV only do like that..other operators won't..

Most of the analogue is owned by Arasu cable

Last edited:
Star Maa No 1 Telugu Entertainment Channel
Star Maa Movies No 1 Telugu Movie Channel
Star Maa Music No 1 Telugu Music Channel
Maa music no 1 music channel from this month from this success Star Definitely launch music channels in Tamil , Kannada , Malayalam and sure they will Relaunching music channel in Hindi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom