DDF Exclusive BARC TRP | Week 27

ee Bangla has only just started to be the No. 1 after so many years. Star Jalsha will not take this lying down as it has a number of new shows and movie premieres lined up. It is still an equal contest between the two
I just mentioned about Zee bangla following the current trends by Zee network in hindi, tamil, telugu etc that they are rewriting their ratings and moving forward.Other Star regional channels which was infront of zee channels are mostly elder than zee there. Also zee could able to defeat Star mostly. But scenerio is different in Bangla. There Zee bangla(Alpha bangla) is an older player. Then Star could launch a new channel year after and able to make it a market leader.That means if that team is existing in Star jalsha then they will regain their position soon.

I dont belive this reating please give program wise tp between two channels zee biz /cnbc awaz

Star Vijay and Zee Tamil will see-saw between No. 2 and No. 3 until Bigg Boss is over. Next week Zee Tamil may be No. 1.

Zee Bangla has only just started to be the No. 1 after so many years. Star Jalsha will not take this lying down as it has a number of new shows and movie premieres lined up. It is still an equal contest between the two.
आप बोलना क्या चाहते हैं? What are you trying to say?
dont belive this reating please give program wise tp between two channels zee biz /cnbc awaz

Sony has completely swept the sports section. I expected Star to do it during IPL with Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports Select 1 and Star Sports First but since Star Sports Tamil came under Tamil category it missed it and Sony made its presence at the Top 5 channels during IPL.
9ztu36.jpg

Star Vijay and Zee Tamil will see-saw between No. 2 and No. 3 until Bigg Boss is over. Next week Zee Tamil may be No. 1.

Zee Bangla has only just started to be the No. 1 after so many years. Star Jalsha will not take this lying down as it has a number of new shows and movie premieres lined up. It is still an equal contest between the two.
आप बोलना क्या चाहते हैं? What are you trying to say?
dont belive this reating please give program wise tp between two channels zee biz /cnbc awa

Sony has completely swept the sports section. I expected Star to do it during IPL with Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports Select 1 and Star Sports First but since Star Sports Tamil came under Tamil category it missed it and Sony made its presence at the Top 5 channels during IPL.
9ztu36.jpg
While IPL Sony was able to retain atleast one of their channel in top 5.And now Star is completely washed out from the list.Hence prooved Star haven't any monopoly.

After a marvelous performance of about one year from the launch Star bharat is now becoming to another Life Ok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock