BBC CBeeBies Twn started from Measat3a/[email protected]°E...

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
BBC CBeeBies Taiwan started from Measat 3a/3b..

* New *
----------------------------------------
1) BBC CBeeBies Twn () 3840, V, 29720 8PSK 66% Astra Satellite Network 19,2°E

PxBUJcm.jpg

What ia ur dish size Sir

Because i want able to catch these pv channels on 6ft

Where is that moral lecturer who was advocating illegal content shouldn't be shared...when I shared some snaps of sony package of 66°e. Rules are rules and everyone is bound to follow rules...but seems rules are made for me only..

freedishlover said:
Where is that moral lecturer who was advocating illegal content shouldn't be shared...when I shared some snaps of sony package of 66°e. Rules are rules and everyone are bound to follow rules...but seems rules are made for me only..

https://dreamdth.com/announcements.php?aid=7

^ This is our only rules book. Recently we've updated it with everything we would like to mention as rules/faqs/guidelines.

We have did a long discussion regarding it and the outcome was it was misunderstood by some members and even some team members - hence they asked for removal of pics. I have personally never asked to remove pictures until its adultery, since one can view channels through paid options too. On internet no one can verify how someone will view something, hence it is not possible to verify if any screenshot/pic shared through what decryption method.

Since then Sadiq bro (one of our team member) has also started sharing screenshots from his card openly, you can do the same in future. Sorry for the misunderstanding caused due to some members.

@Bapun I don't have problem with you bro...I have problem with biased people in the forum..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock