Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Khelaghor is doing too much good at 6 pm slot it's trp is too much close to mohor's trp I think time slot didn't matter if story is good people love it and khelaghor proved it. star jalsha replaced titli with desher mati but both shows have same ratings on the same slot Titli also get 7+ ratings on 6:30 pm slot but titli is performing good at 10:30 pm it's youth show it is not good at 10:30 didi no 1 is also doing good at 5 pm it beat both shows of star jalsha 6:30 pm slot is also too much strong of SJ I think bangali peoples watch tv more between 6-9 pm but it didn't happen in marathi we start watching tv at 7 pm

ZEE Bangla Shonar Shongshar Awards 2021 | Coming Soon

QgioLrL.jpg

Promo:
Source

Last edited:
In last few episodes of Sreemoyee of STAR Jalsha, we see that Sreemoyee's elder son Jumbo realises his mistake. He feels bad about how his mother has got so much cruelty even after doing so good deeds to everyone. When Sreemoyee is fighting the court case with the vamp June Guha (who plotted fake case of her miscarriage and blamed it on Sreemoyee) to prove that she didn't harm June's baby, Jumbo decides to stand by his mother. His wife Ankita had left him because of his earlier cruel mindset towards his mother. Ankita was initially narcissist after her marriage, but Sreemoyee's caring nature melted her heart afterwards. In Sreemoyee's time of distress, when Sreemoyee's ex husband Aninda, younger son Dinka, daughter Dithi, Sreemoyee's father- and mother-in-law, her maid, Sreemoyee's friend Rohit Sengupta and her elder daughter-in-law Ankita were with her in the court case (though Sreemoyee's younger daughter-in-law Keeya was absent from the court hearings). They gave their statements in favour of Sreemoyee, and against June's misdeeds. Jumbo felt emotional, and he also gave his statement in favour of his mother, which was unexpected, and shocked everyone. He stated how everyone had taken advantage of Sreemoyee's good nature, and how June backstabbed her, inspite of Sreemoyee being good to her for such a long time. He also wanted to prove her innocence. He asked for forgiveness from her, folding his hands infront of everyone.

i3Prh7T.jpg

He further continued, how he would be forgiven by his mother, because she was an affectionate mother, and a very simple person. Everyone in favour of Sreemoyee became emotional. The scene was so realistic. Even Sreemoyee was overwhelmed, at this unexpected support of her elder son. Perhaps her good deeds were paying her back. She couldn't control her tears.

iyshHSP.jpg

And this was exactly what I thought would happen, a few months ago. @Rajpatil98 bro, remember I said why they had kept the elder son bad for such a long time? Now, we may expect that TRP of Sreemoyee will rise up again, and already this week, gap of urban TRPs of Sreemoyee and Krishnokoli was less. So we can expect a fresh start of the story, and also a new ray of hope for Sreemoyee's remakes and adaptations. :em::hs:

In last few episodes of Sreemoyee of STAR Jalsha, we see that Sreemoyee's elder son Jumbo realises his mistake. He feels bad about how his mother has got so much cruelty even after doing so good deeds to everyone. When Sreemoyee is fighting the court case with the vamp June Guha (who plotted fake case of her miscarriage and blamed it on Sreemoyee) to prove that she didn't harm June's baby, Jumbo decides to stand by his mother. His wife Ankita had left him because of his earlier cruel mindset towards his mother. Ankita was initially narcissist after her marriage, but Sreemoyee's caring nature melted her heart afterwards. In Sreemoyee's time of distress, when Sreemoyee's ex husband Aninda, younger son Dinka, daughter Dithi, Sreemoyee's father- and mother-in-law, her maid, Sreemoyee's friend Rohit Sengupta and her elder daughter-in-law Ankita were with her in the court case (though Sreemoyee's younger daughter-in-law Keeya was absent from the court hearings). They gave their statements in favour of Sreemoyee, and against June's misdeeds. Jumbo felt emotional, and he also gave his statement in favour of his mother, which was unexpected, and shocked everyone. He stated how everyone had taken advantage of Sreemoyee's good nature, and how June backstabbed her, inspite of Sreemoyee being good to her for such a long time. He also wanted to prove her innocence. He asked for forgiveness from her, folding his hands infront of everyone.

i3Prh7T.jpg

He further continued, how he would be forgiven by his mother, because she was an affectionate mother, and a very simple person. Everyone in favour of Sreemoyee became emotional. The scene was so realistic. Even Sreemoyee was overwhelmed, at this unexpected support of her elder son. Perhaps her good deeds were paying her back. She couldn't control her tears.

iyshHSP.jpg

And this was exactly what I thought would happen, a few months ago. @Rajpatil98 bro, remember I said why they had kept the elder son bad for such a long time? Now, we may expect that TRP of Sreemoyee will rise up again, and already this week, gap of urban TRPs of Sreemoyee and Krishnokoli was less. So we can expect a fresh start of the story, and also a new ray of hope for Sreemoyee's remakes and adaptations. :em::hs:
I don't like AKKK it's very boring almost all characters are positive and some with little negative shades like daughter and mother in law of Arundhati also that women who came in her husband life is shown as good many times it's only her husband who is bad and using her for his greed but how can everyone be so good and supportive to her audience gets bored then. I don't like AKKK at all Nowadays very boring only Arundhati gives big good dialogues and shown strong but she does nothing either she don't leaves that home and becomes independent only she gives big dialogues.
Once it was No.1 but now It slipped down to No. 4/5. I don't like AKKK, Sreemoye and Anupama are good compared to AKKK.

Last edited:
I don't like AKKK it's very boring almost all characters are positive and some with little negative shades like daughter and mother in law of Arundhati also that women who came in her husband life is shown as good many times it's only her husband who is bad and using her for his greed, I don't like AKKK at all Nowadays very boring only Arundhati gives big good dialogues and shown strong but she does nothing either she don't leaves that home and becomes independent only she gives big dialogues. I don't like AKKK, Sreemoye may be good.
Bro every serial goes through some boring tracks. But story again revives. The thing is Sreemoyee was also going boring few weeks back. Their TRP dropped to lowest ever 7.8, and then the story again revived. We have hopes on AKKK too. Afterall, Rajan Shahi has YRKKH for 12 years+. We need not doubt his story telling capability. AKKK will revive again. :ok2:

Last edited:

i3Prh7T.jpg

iyshHSP.jpg

But i heard that now after june going to jail show will take leap of 2yrs and after that show will end.....and in most of leena ganguly's shows one leap hapoens towards the end of show nd in the end villains beames positive characters
Plus people are saying leena ganguly is very busy with jalsha new show robir notun bouthan hence sreemoyee might end.....is it true or not??

But i heard that now after june going to jail show will take leap of 2yrs and after that show will end.....and in most of leena ganguly's shows one leap hapoens towards the end of show nd in the end villains beames positive characters
Plus people are saying leena ganguly is very busy with jalsha new show robir notun bouthan hence sreemoyee might end.....is it true or not??
Maybe true. But I don't want Sreemoyee to end. They can replace their story writer. :cf2:

Bro every serial goes through some boring tracks. But story again revives. The thing is Sreemoyee was also going boring for few backs. Their TRP dropped to lowest ever 7.8, and then the story again revived. We have hopes on AKKK too. Afterall, Rajan Shahi has YRKKH for 12 years+. We need not doubt his story telling capability. AKKK will revive again. :ok2:
But still AKKK trp is not bad its getting 5.3 nd topper is getting 6.5 nd moreover AKKK is slot leader by big margin so there is no worry abt AKKK's trp
Actually all Star pravah shows have become very competitive nd gap betn all top shows is very less hence we cant say anyone is topper or other is flop

Bro every serial goes through some boring tracks. But story again revives. The thing is Sreemoyee was also going boring for few backs. Their TRP dropped to lowest ever 7.8, and then the story again revived. We have hopes on AKKK too. Afterall, Rajan Shahi has YRKKH for 12 years+. We need not doubt his story telling capability. AKKK will revive again. :ok2:
I hope so AKKK improves because its very boring nowadays. I had lots of hope when this serial started and liked it a lot when it was between her and Her Children but when love triangle came it became boring part also they have shown everyone very much supportive and positive to her that's why she is strong but negative characters and good tracks are needed then how she solves all problems this will be great to watch.
If you compare Anupama and AKKK then Anupama is much better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock