Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

7th october 2018 During Sa re ga ma pa, I think Something will Happened in Zee Bangla. During AD, today I Saw Aparajita Addhya, Rachana Saying That 7th October During Sa re ga ma pa Dekhun Zee Bangla Notun Bhabe.
Meaning During Sa re ga ma pa you will be watching Zee Bangla new way.
I posted this promo image. Image showing nothing. But for info
The sari background appers to show that they might be changing graphics. Kudos to Zee Bangla if they do so. The current ones are not at all good. :damn::angry: Now we are waiting for Star Jalsha to change the logo and graphics :wall: even though they are actually outstanding.
In fact Star Jalsha's previous (original) graphics had a red sari. You would all have seen it recently during the 10th anniversary promotions.

Last edited:
The sari background appers to show that they might be changing graphics. Kudos to Zee Bangla if they do so. The current ones are not at all good. :damn::angry: Now we are waiting for Star Jalsha to change the logo and graphics :wall: even though they are actually outstanding.
In fact Star Jalsha's previous (original) graphics had a red sari. You would all have seen it recently during the 10th anniversary promotions.
I also think so, Zee Bangla will change their graphics.That would be really wonderful.
I am now hopeless About Star Jalsha. They Are not changing Themselves.

Maybe logo change . But it shouldn't be similar to Zee tv
Zee Telugu did that big mistake. I hope Zee Bangla and Kannada don't use those graphics (Zee Kannada is rebranding soon). Not because they are bad (they are excellent) but because Zee Tamil and Telugu both copied Zee TV. Even if it happens, at least the colour should be changed.
Ekdom thik kotha. :clap: Absolutely true.

Maybe logo change . But it shouldn't be similar to Zee tv
I also think so, Zee Bangla will change their graphics.That would be really wonderful.
Yes. During All Zee Channels Logo Change, Zee Bangla Only Chage Their Logo, not Theme. So I think That's Why This Time They Changing Theme Also.
7th October Is Special. They Have Agomoni Live Programme From Late Night 11:30pm.

No,but we can discuss about change as this thread is about shows so we should create different thread about those changes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock