Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Vivo IPL 2019
(With Bengali commentary)
Only on Jalsha Movies & SS 1 Bangla

First time in Indian Television history (if I am not wrong)
Male and Female lead, both are changed together from Star Jalsha's show Bijoyinee.
I am the first one, who raise voices to replace both lead character from the show, previous leads were just bogus and irritating. They had no knowledge how to act. Don't know, how they got the opportunity for acting.
Btw, welcome new Ritwik and new Keka and happy journey.....

Male and Female lead, both are changed together from Star Jalsha's show Bijoyinee.
I am the first one, who raise voices to replace both lead character from the show, previous leads were just bogus and irritating. They had no knowledge how to act. Don't know, how they got the opportunity for acting.
Btw, welcome new Ritwik and new Keka and happy journey...
First Star Jalsha Should think About Scrap This Show. I dont like It at all.

Good News
From today onwards, SVF will produce Ami Sirajer Begum serial on Star Jalsha, means production house has been changed.

22 Goj Rohosyo
Every Sunday morning at 10:30am
Only on Star Sports 1 Bangla

Boisakhi Jalsha
Coming soon
Only on Star Jalsha

Nabarange Nachiketa
31 March, Sunday at 7pm
Only on Zee Bangla Cinema

Big Breaking News
After Netaji on Zee Bangla, Swami Bibekananda on Colors Bangla, another new histo-biographical show, based on the life of Sister Nibedita, is coming soon only on Star Jalsha.
For more details, stay tuned here!!!

No it's not first time bro on Star Plus the show Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan changed the lead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock