Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

It is Sun Bangla, not Star Jalsha. Please update.
Everything was confirmed about this show's on-air news on Star Jalsha. This news was coming from last 2 months. Previous assuming name of the show was Tumi Asbe Bole 2, then changed as Raj Rani, changed again as Sei Meyeta & finally name has been locked as Aye Khuku Aye. Unfortunately, At last moment, show is coming on Sun Bangla. How is it possible can you elaborate please if possible!!!

It is Sun Bangla, not Star Jalsha. Please update.
Sun Bangla is gasping for breath. No reality shows and not a single advertiser. Star Jalsha has the crores that it can blow on dozens of serials even if it cannot catch up with Zee Bangla. But Sun Bangla is desperate to get even a single serial. Therefore it is good that Aye Khuku Aye went to Sun Bangla.

Sun Bangla is gasping for breath. No reality shows and not a single advertiser. Star Jalsha has the crores that it can blow on dozens of serials even if it cannot catch up with Zee Bangla. But Sun Bangla is desperate to get even a single serial. Therefore it is good that Aye Khuku Aye went to Sun Bangla.
Colors Bangla Also Dead Now. Last Week They Off Air 4 Original Shows. Now Only Have 3/4 Original Show. Other Dubbed Shows Air. Now Daily Afternoon 2pm and Night 9pm Air Films.

Colors Bangla Also Dead Now. Last Week They Off Air 4 Original Shows. Now Only Have 3/4 Original Show. Other Dubbed Shows Air. Now Daily Afternoon 2pm and Night 9pm Air Films.
Even Aakash Aath is dead. This is its only new show in a long time.

In contrast, Sun Bangla is launching 4 new shows: Maya, Nandini, Balak Gopal and Aye Khuku Aye, most likely because the existing shows are low on TRPs. So Sun Bangla has some budget, at least.

However Zee Bangla is so confident with its No. 1 position that it is not launching so many new shows. Rather it is giving a platform to existing shows.

Last edited:
Even Aakash Aath is dead. This is its only new show in a long time.

In contrast, Sun Bangla is launching 4 new shows: Maya, Nandini, Balak Gopal and Aye Khuku Aye, most likely because the existing shows are low on TRPs. So Sun Bangla has some budget, at least.

However Zee Bangla is so confident with its No. 1 position that it is not launching so many new shows. Rather it is giving a platform to existing shows.
I am 10000% confident that with the launch of numerous exciting new stories, Star Jalsha will regain no.1 position very soon.

Durga Durgeshswari, Sequel of popular show Durga, is just awesome. It will be no.1 bengali show within few weeks. Even another popular show, Ekhane Aakash Neel is also ready to launch soon. It will also receive lots of TRPs. Even DDJ will also be a blockbuster hit.
So, the day is too near when all over-confidence of ZB will be mixed in dusts.

I am 10000% confident that with the launch of numerous exciting new stories, Star Jalsha will regain no.1 position very soon.

Durga Durgeshswari, Sequel of popular show Durga, is just awesome. It will be no.1 bengali show within few weeks. Even another popular show, Ekhane Aakash Neel is also ready to launch soon. It will also receive lots of TRPs. Even DDJ will also be a blockbuster hit.
So, the day is too near when all over-confidence of ZB will be mixed in dusts.
According To Me Durga Durgeshwari and Ekhane Aakash Neel Shows Timing Is Not Appropriate. 5:30pm Is Bad Time For Ekhane Aakash Neel. 5:30pm Shows Not Getting Good TRPs , Also Not Running Longer. I Just Read Comments On Insta,Twitter,Facebook 99% Viewers Not Happy With Ekhane Aakash Neel Timing.

For Durga Durgeshwari, Show Is as of now very Good. But 6:30pm Slot Rani Rashmoni Is Very Popular Among Viewers. My Family Also My Neighbors Now Watch Durga Durgeshwari, But Repeat Slot 1pm Afternoon. Star Jalsha Launching Good Shows, But They Need To Focus On Timing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock