Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Remember Chandrakanta? It came on both Life OK and Colors.

But this seems like fiction show....chandrakanta was fantasy fiction similar like historical/mytho where channel ppl dont have any rights on historical/mytho concepts....i havent seen any daily soap which have similar story similar name came on rival channels at same time

i havent seen any daily soap which have similar story similar name came on rival channels at same time
Only the Zee Bangla show's promo has been posted here. Compare it with the Star Jalsha show's promo and check if the storyline is similar.

But this seems like fiction show....chandrakanta was fantasy fiction similar like historical/mytho where channel ppl dont have any rights on historical/mytho concepts....
Why? The entire storyline and plot is up to the channel and producers. Like any other show.

Only the Zee Bangla show's promo has been posted here. Compare it with the Star Jalsha show's promo and check if the storyline is similar.

Why? The entire storyline and plot is up to the channel and producers. Like any other show.
If plot and storyline will be different then why to come up with same name of rival channels show name and also at same time.....if storyline will be diff it will definitely confuse viewrs for sure

I was actually speaking w.r.t. mythological shows where you said that channels do not have any rights to change those. While not wrong, channels have full freedom to twist storylines of mythological and historical shows even to the point of being false. This has happened several times.

Back to the topic. It is very strange that both channels are planning a show with the same name. It is going to be a battle of two production houses.

I was actually speaking w.r.t. mythological shows where you said that channels do not have any rights to change those. While not wrong, channels have full freedom to twist storylines of mythological and historical shows even to the point of being false. This has happened several times.

Back to the topic. It is very strange that both channels are planning a show with the same name. It is going to be a battle of two production houses.
And i was saying channel dont have rights on mytho/historical concept so they can bring show on same deity/god/historical charcter etc. But in fiction they can sue other channel if they feel their story(main concept) is copied by others. Iknw channels have full freedom to make changes in historical/mytho shows acc to trp for ex.sony mythos or radhakrishn or star plus karn wala show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock