Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Colors Bangla to soon air two new shows.

1. Dubbed version of Barrister Babu.
  2. Dubbed version of Jeeva Zhala Yedapisa (title Mane Na Mon)
And it's confirmed

Colors Bangla to soon air two new shows.

1. Dubbed version of Barrister Babu.
  2. Dubbed version of Jeeva Zhala Yedapisa (title Mane Na Mon)
And it's confirmed
Colors Bangla is going in wrong path showing only Dubbed serials how this channel will be successful and get viewership this channel in coming days will become like Sony Aath 😓.

And after merger both will become one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn't knew about the merger by the way what I think is that they will launch Colors Marathi cinema separately and keep both Sony and Colors Marathi channel as Sony Marathi bringing good daily soaps and shows along with premiere movies which is not with Colors Marathi. Colors Marathi only has daily soaps still gets more viewership than sony Marathi. Hope for the best.

I didn't knew about the merger by the way what I think is that they will launch Colors Marathi cinema separately and keep both Sony and Colors Marathi channel as Sony Marathi bringing good daily soaps and shows along with premiere movies which is not with Colors Marathi. Colors Marathi only has daily soaps still gets more viewership than sony Marathi. Hope for the best.
Colors marathi is doing well only becoz it is very old channel in MH plus i dont think viacom sony will shut any channel in marathi nd they will work independtly

Colors marathi is doing well only becoz it is very old channel in MH plus i dont think viacom sony will shut any channel in marathi nd they will work independtly
Yaa bro even in Kannada their are two channels , they cannot shutdown any channel same with Marathi. May be After merge both channels will be successful as two big networks will come together.

Yaa bro even in Kannada their are two channels , they cannot shutdown any channel same with Marathi. May be After merge both channels will be successful as two big networks will come together.
Merger doesnt give guarantee that this two channel will be successful

Merger doesnt give guarantee that this two channel will be successful
Yaa but both Sony and Viacom18 both are big networks after merger sure they may improve and be successful as both networks will be there and they have 2 channels like in Marathi, Kannada, Bangla.

In south, Sun network airs the dubbed versions of Sony's high budget mythological shows! Have anyone dubbed them in Bangla??

In south, Sun network airs the dubbed versions of Sony's high budget mythological shows! Have anyone dubbed them in Bangla??
Sun bangla only has dubbed South sun tv serials like nandhini, jai hanuman,etc and one hindi dubbed show jai shri krishna other then that I don't know about bangla shows or channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock