Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Kannadati (Colors)

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Sarasu (Star)

• Kasturi Nivasa (Udaya)

• Total voters
I voted to remake serials only! Mostly all are remakes except color kannada serials. Yes every channel change the story accordingly to match with the cultural people, etc and I voted two serial
Jothe jotheyali aad muddulakshmi both r gud.
I am not asking which you voted.i think you have voted based original story.

Without watching serial and voting is like misusing of poll

How is Ginirma, Jothe Jotheyali and muddulakshmi???
Nannarasiradhe
Kannadathi
Gattimala
JJ
Ginirama
Order Go like this way

To decide best serial many factors should consider . Bro I didn't watched Muddulakshmi only Daily promos based it maybe Good Star Suvarna .

Nannarasiradhe
Kannadathi
Gattimala
JJ
Ginirama
Order Go like this way

To decide best serial many factors should consider . Bro I didn't watched Muddulakshmi only Daily promos based it maybe Good Star Suvarna .
Here I didn't voted multiple votes

Only I voted for Nannarasiradhe serial.

I am not asking which you voted.i think you have voted based original story.

Without watching serial and voting is like misusing of poll
I have voted muddulakshmi serial also see that I voted to which those I liked personally others I don't know and I don't think they are good much, I have watched it promos of muddulakshmi and liked it also other serials which I said. And what I think is there is no misuse everyone can vote as this poll for everyone and not only for them who have watched I am not kannadiga but I know about most of the show so everyone eligible for vote you should not say like these

Nannarasiradhe
Kannadathi
Gattimala
JJ
Ginirama
Order Go like this way

Muddulakshmi very good serial also I see promo of ginirama and JJ both are good I didn't liked gattimela story at all but presentation very good also kannadathi presentation, cast,directions good but not know story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have voted muddulakshmi serial also see that I voted to which those I liked personally others I don't know and I don't think they are good much, I have watched it promos of muddulakshmi and liked it also other serials which I said. And what I think is there is no misuse everyone can vote as this poll for everyone and not only for them who have watched I am not kannadiga but I know about most of the show so everyone eligible for vote you should not say like these
Ok I can't argue more.your wish.

My opinion:
If any one create any poll please voted person name should others should see (open) because here he supported openly , apply best channel or best serial or any other pole even expecting this in other languages poll(most of does open poll).

To consider best channel .
1. How its performance current and past years (max consider 2years )
2. Growth chances next 6months to one year.
3. Current running programs consider swameke and remake serials.
4. How many good contents your feels in present running programs.
5. Channel graphics, serial quality, way of making , presention many more.
6. Channel team Decision making.

To consider best serial .
1. Swameke or remake consider because credit should give original writer.
2. Presention of story .
3. Uniqueness in presenting story and way of making style.
4. Positive vibe in the serial (less negativity).
5. Some Serials gets good trp because viewers eye catching negative vibe serials so based on trp those serials can't consider best serials.Best example here non off voted MGM serial (Better that these types of serials should avoid from poll).
6.if serial less trp also should consider only when good opinion or viewers attractive.
7.after these points consider To many Good serial in list . If their fav serial doesn't in the list then they comment.

Sorry it is long comment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock