Best Marathi channel of 2020

• Thread starter AK47
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,416

Which is Best Marathi channel of 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colors Marathi and Sony are getting so many votes. But not ratings. Is this because their fans are more in forum or are these channels really good

Colors Marathi and Sony are getting so many votes. But not ratings. Is this because their fans are more in forum or are these channels really good
This would be an appropriate answer:
See you are absolutely right about content. But in this world, not everything runs around what is good, but rather around what gives money. And that's why fast foods sell more than healthy food, pubs and clubs run more than gym and yoga institutions, and so on. And drama sells more than content in daily soaps, hence content things lack behind. Not everyone is going to chase content when they have a more profit making alternative. 😐
Forum members choose content as good, whereas households choose drama over content.
Colors Marathi and SONY Marathi are genuinely working hard on their serials in spite of low ratings. So they deserve our support.

Fans of Zee marathi and Colors marathi are huge in maharashtra and star pravah fans now increased lot and for your question my answer colors marathi is giving both drama++content whereas sony marathi focussing more on content so accordingly they getting more votes in the forum and audience choose drama over content now a days so accordingly Star zee others are in top.

This would be an appropriate answer:

Forum members choose content as good, whereas households choose drama over content.
Colors Marathi and SONY Marathi are genuinely working hard on their serials in spite of low ratings. So they deserve our support.
Exactly this only I want to say.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock