Best Tamil Channel of 2020 - Poll

Which is the best Tamil channel of 2020 according to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread is useless why because kalaignar TV is not in the list also isaiaruvi also not mentioned in the list Recently launched Vijay music in the list but So many music channels are missing only Popular broadcaster channels only in the list it clearly shows partiality between channels. Poll channels list should be filled with some more channels then only we may get clear results otherwise this thread is waste

Definitely star vijay in GEC, movies no one can come near right now so KTV and music means sun music(quality pic and sound)

Sun tv is lagging in shows vijay has cooku with komali is a very good show, kalaka povadhu yaru, neeya naana this enough to beat sun tv:win:
I can't agree with you except for cook with comali most of reality ratings are down also you are saying youth audiences is less for sun tv but there new shows has youth audiences watching poove unakkaga, and another show also nowadays neeya naana has very low trp. One more thing is u can't compare this vote because most people watching are don't know our forum if it's on facebook or Twitter you may see a different result. (for your kind information i don't watch any serials in any channels).

Last edited:
Thread is useless why because kalaignar TV is not in the list also isaiaruvi also not mentioned in the list Recently launched Vijay music in the list but So many music channels are missing only Popular broadcaster channels only in the list it clearly shows partiality between channels. Poll channels list should be filled with some more channels then only we may get clear results otherwise this thread is waste
I didn't know the whereabouts of Tamil Channels. As @mani_music bro asked me, I did. From next time, I would be grateful if you make this thread instead, as you have better knowledge about Tamil domain. Thanks. 😃

I can't agree with you except for cook with comali most of reality ratings are down also you are saying youth audiences is less for sun tv but there new shows has youth audiences watching poove unakkaga, and another show also nowadays neeya naana has very low trp. One more thing is u can't compare this vote because most people watching are don't know our forum if it's on facebook or Twitter you may see a different result. (for your kind information i don't watch any serials in any channels).
I think poll is what I like, not what others like right?

If you guys wanna vote for Kalaignar and Isaiaruvi, you can post a message on this thread voting for them...

yFbwS5K.jpg

Sun TV getting low votes because vijay tv has youth audience, if sun tv make good reality shows, it will help sun tv to cover the attraction of the youth, if they do reality shows it would get decent ratings, if that show goes better, Sun TV gets record breaking trp, we can expect more shows from the sun tv , because sun tv trying to improve the trp of the serials , now vijay tv giving tough competition with Bharathi Kannama, as zee tamil gives tough with Sembaruthi serial earlier,
SB2m8DX.jpg

sun tv already planned to telecast Hollywood movies to defeat vijay tv reality shows and in upcoming months they will make reality shows to defeat vijay tv.
MQQEoF7.jpg

In Telugu industry Sun tv network Gemini TV lost its 1st position 3 years back and defeated by star maa Bigg Boss hosted by JRNTR and by the Bigg Boss they increased the serials ratings and Sun tv network Gemini tv now in the 4th position,
wRRyOfj.png

and now Sun Network planned to make a new type of reality show with actor JRNTR , he accepted because of the show was in new type, the telugu media says that it will starts in February it was a biggest show with biggest budget, and sun network Kannada GEC Udaya TV was in 4th position
UqPamME.jpg

and Malayalam GEC was in 5th position,
ZHfO3TF.jpg

for improve their trp ratings they can make the show in tamil,kannada,and Malayalam.
4x1LG9K.jpg

In Bengali Sun network only launch 2 years before,now Sun Bangla was defeated the Colors Bangla and Sun Bangla gained 4th position for more weeks, in Bengali sun network coming up with new original content serials and Nandhini serial dubbed and that was famous, they didn't make any reality shows after the lockdown, they telecasted only one show name Sun Bangla Super Family, now bengali people expecting movies and reality shows from Sun Bangla, they telecasted only 5 dubbed flims, sun network already said that in the end of 2 years Sun Bangla should be one of the leading GEC in Bengali and now Sun Bangla was the top 3 most watched GEC in Bengali.The second anniversary of Sun Bangla is coming soon in Feb 3.
faw9yoJ.jpg

They already told that going to launch marathi GEC sun marathi ,but I think that they should concentrate on existing GEC's to improve the ratings , we can expect sun marathi this year end.
m1UMywA.jpg

FoYEyzb.jpg

Sun network this year entering creating original web series for 'SUN NXT' in Tamil and Telugu and going to dubb that web series in other languages.
0Bbhnj6.jpg

Sun Pictures this year producing 8 big budget movies with 8 big star cast. This year is a one of the important year for sun network.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock