Best Of FIR | Sab TV| from 3rd April

Its a very very bad move by SAB channel as they are showing it only on SD channel. Why they are not showing it on HD channel also. Now this sad news is 100% confirmed as I have recorded every show of last two days from 7 to 11 pm on both channels i.e. SAB Tv and SAB HD and checked them also for this show's ad, but they are showing this ad of 'FIR' only on SAB Tv and not on SAB HD, but I must say this is a very bad move by SAB channel, Infact I was thinking earlier that if it comes on HD also then I was definitely going to watch it again instead of watching 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain'.

SAB tv these days show more repeats of Tarak mehta but SAB HD shows normal repeats.I guess trp determines this.

im_dude said:
SAB tv these days show more repeats of Tarak mehta but SAB HD shows normal repeats.I guess trp determines this.

No, the recording of the serial is shoot in SD camera before during serial's early days. Hence they are not showing in HD.

But its really surprising as the 10:30 PM slot is a very popular late primetime slot on SAB TV since long, there were many shows like Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Paglein, Yam Hai Hum, Krishan Kanhaiya, Peterson Hill, Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai, FIR, Dr. Bhanumati on Duty, Tota Weds Maina & Movers and Shakers etc. at this time slot on SAB TV in the past, And if not FIR at this time slot then what they are going to show now at this time slot on SAB HD, And SAB channel is aggresively advertising 'The best of FIR' at 10:30 pm slot from 3rd April in media, social media, youtube etc, why, if it has to be only on SD version, I think, its still doubtfull, let us wait for 3rd April, I think, they will show it on SAB HD also otherwise what is the use of so much advertisement for a show which has been already telecasted once on the channel in the past.

Skm bro, you can see TMKOC repeat also shown on SAB Tv. But not on SAB HD. So same way FIR can also run on SAB SD only.

Bapun bro, I just watched its promo on SAB's facebook page, and its in crystal clear HD, and more over the way it has been advertised seems to be new show's advertisement just like on SAB HD, And above all its only selected episodes i.e. 'best' of FIR, and finally when I was reading a media report on it, I went through these lines, ''and only to make it a celebration we have shifted Dil Deke Dekho to 10 pm slot from 3rd April so that everyone can celebrate this iconic show which ran successfully over more than eight years on its original time slot at 10:30 pm. As this time slot is always being a TRP gainer for our channel thats why we thought of telecasting the best of this show at its original time slot again as it has a content which always seems fresh and we know that our new viewers as well as the older ones are surely going to enjoy it", And thats why now I think its 100% going to be on SAB HD also, And finally bro, 'Bajarang Pandey' episodes are going to be telecasted in it. :):):)

Bapun Raz said:
No, the recording of the serial is shoot in SD camera before during serial's early days. Hence they are not showing in HD.

But they can use some overlay/theme at both sides of the screen in sab hd while showing it!!

Tha.RP8 said:
But they can use some overlay/theme at both sides of the screen in sab hd while showing it!!
No hd channels doing that bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock