Seeking Help Best package

• Thread starter Thread starter HappySoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 955
I feel airtel fta will be much cheaper
₹45+ ₹44 = ₹99
Bro, if you are planning to buy Zing. Then there is an offer. You can choose any 2 channels + 1 Kids or Infotainment channel at just Rs 65 per month.
Ex.
Star Plus + Zee TV + Disney Channel
Zing ALC: 19+19+10+9{GST}+(10+10+10){NCF}= 87
This Offer: 65

Don't Buy Sun FTA. You are looking from a Hindi Speaking area and Sun not have many channels for North like Shemaroo Group etc. and also Sun not Providing Sony Pal etc in FTA Pack.

Airtel is also a very good option. You Can Choose Airtel with 3 year pack.

If You looking for a Cheap pack then you can chose NCF+ALC option. And if your connection is Deactivated from long time you can receive a pack Named "Utsav", NCF on Utsav pack is too low around 2 ruppees pack price and around 70 NCF with all FTA and Basic channels like Sony Pal, Star Utsav etc. And I think Dish tv is the only company where we can use Dormant Packs also. I am using Utsav Dormant Packs From last two years, and they not moving me to Newer packs till I not change my pack.

Bro, if you are planning to buy Zing. Then there is an offer. You can choose any 2 channels + 1 Kids or Infotainment channel at just Rs 65 per month.
Ex.
Star Plus + Zee TV + Disney Channel
Zing ALC: 19+19+10+9{GST}+(10+10+10){NCF}= 87
This Offer: 65

Don't Buy Sun FTA. You are looking from a Hindi Speaking area and Sun not have many channels for North like Shemaroo Group etc. and also Sun not Providing Sony Pal etc in FTA Pack.

Airtel is also a very good option. You Can Choose Airtel with 3 year pack.

If You looking for a Cheap pack then you can chose NCF+ALC option. And if your connection is Deactivated from long time you can receive a pack Named "Utsav", NCF on Utsav pack is too low around 2 ruppees pack price and around 70 NCF with all FTA and Basic channels like Sony Pal, Star Utsav etc. And I think Dish tv is the only company where we can use Dormant Packs also. I am using Utsav Dormant Packs From last two years, and they not moving me to Newer packs till I not change my pack.
How to get this Utsav pack? My Airtel connection is deactivated for a long time. Is it possible?

How to get this Utsav pack? My Airtel connection is deactivated for a long time. Is it possible?
I am saying about DishTV

Screenshot-2024-0828-125332.png
Screenshot-2024-0828-125301.png

Back
Top Bottom