Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 | Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani

Official Poster...

FTRTePGUEAAlFbC

Watched the movie in 8 PM show and the only regret was watching it at night bcoz I am not used to watching horror movies so I gor scared very much, watching in morning or afternoon show would have been better for me😅

Absolutely fantastic movie, the twists & suspenses were mind blowing, Career best performance of Tabu & Kartik Aaryan for me

Comparing to the first part, this one was much more horror but much less comic and some dialogues were cringe due to legendary dialogue writer Farhad Samji

Special mention to the Climax which was very much unexpected + Satisfactory

Must say that No Male Singer could have sung Ami Je Tomar better than Arijit Singh
3XypobA.jpg

Last edited:
Watched the movie in 8 PM show and the only regret was watching it at night bcoz I am not used to watching horror movies so I gor scared very much, watching in morning or afternoon show would have been better for me😅

Absolutely fantastic movie, the twists & suspenses were mind blowing, Career best performance of Tabu & Kartik Aaryan for me

Comparing to the first part, this one was much more horror but much less comic and some dialogues were cringe due to legendary dialogue writer Farhad Samji

Special mention to the Climax which was very much unexpected + Satisfactory

Must say that No Male Singer could have sung Ami Je Tomar better than Arijit Singh
3XypobA.jpg
Watched this movie today
My review is totally opposite
Comic is less than part 1
Tabu is ok but Vidya balan was fantastic
Kartik Aryan tries to do like Akshay Kumar type but I feel he done half justice.
No horror felling at least for me
This movie feels like golmal again
In bhool bhulaiyaa wrapper.
Yes arijit song mere dholna good.

Last 30 minute very good of this movie

Last edited:
Watched Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 today.The 1st thing after watching this movie that came into my mind was what a stellar job Akshay Kumar did in the original movie.Even though Kartik Aryan has put effort ,he came no where close to Akshay Kumar's performance in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.The comedy at most places seems forced and OTT even though they have got Sanjay Mishra and Rajpal Yadav.Tabbu has done good job but again her comparison would be with Vidya Balan who did such a memorable role in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.Kartik Aryan to me doesn't look suited to these type of movies.The guy walks and talks like some model.I mean he still hasn't come out of Pyaar ka Punchnama shade.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock