big addition by adtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
nithinricks85 said:
Can some one provide details of music india

Frequency 11680 symbol rate 32.70 polarisation Horizontal ( change to Vertical you will get colors HD too)

music India available on Test 16, ftv at Test7

Can anyone tell the TP for travelXP HD ?

shawl_who said:
Foll hd chnls shud be added widout fail.

FX hd
Z cafe hd
AP hd
CC hd
Tlc hd
Ngc wild hd

Give me Z Cafe HD with Colors Infinity HD and I'll be as happy as a kid with 2 bowl's of his favourite ice cream....you got my point right hehehe!

I am happy with this big addition but most of the channels are crap not because of I don't know hindi. Most of the times teleshopping only especially Kushboo tv, R Plus Gold etc.,
And I also think we have enough hindi news channels instead of Samachar News, 1st India news etc., they should have concentrated on hindi music genre ...

What I felt is they should have at least added each channel in each genre. I was expecting K Tv:HD but now no hope....

bro, we can expect some other hd test and sd channels by tonight.. may be ktv hd and some tamil regional channels might also come na....:huh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock