"Big Deal TV" Tamil Shopping Channel launching on 18th June.

Firosh said:
Sun direct will add this channel after 5 years!

no no no..Sun direct added maximum south channels in the first day itself....Some of the recent example....News 7 tamil,flowerstv,etc...

jay kumar said:
no no no..Sun direct added maximum south channels in the first day itself....Some of the recent example....News 7 tamil,flowerstv,etc...

if not add means i am happy bro & we don't want shopping channels :shy

Badly expecting this channel on Sun Direct. Remember Sun Direct recently added Cine21 shopping channel. So they might add this as well.

Sadiq said:
I like your confident as always. But it will not get added in Sun Direct soon..

How can you say so ? If I say that your assumption is not correct. What proof do you have ? Dont just say about tp space because I recently had a talk with a very senior offcial of sun direct & he said me that sun direct is badly trying to add new channels. If there is no tp space left, they will drop old crap channels & add new channels. :tup

Vicky said:
if not add means i am happy bro & we don't want shopping channels :shy

but i like shoping channels very much bro...I will watch home shop 18 program on colors...And shop cj program on star utsav,info channel,cine 21,etc...I like the way of marketing...So i watch shoping bro

Big Deal TV eyes 50% market share of Tamil Nadu's home shopping industry

MUMBAI: Tapping into the growing home shopping market in India, which is currently valued at Rs 40 billion, Akshay Kumar and entrepreneur Raj Kundra have expanded their offering into the South market with the launch of Big Deal TV.

With the Indian home shopping market expected to rise more than five fold over the next five years, Big Deal TV aims to own 50 per cent of the total market share of the entire home shopping industry in Tamil Nadu.

After launching their Hindi home shopping channel Best Deal TV earlier this year, Kumar and Kundra have joined hands with South actor Chiyaan Vikram to launch their second home shopping channel - Big Deal TV.

The celebrity driven 24/7 free to air (FTA) home shopping channel for the Tamil Nadu market will go on air from 18 June, 2015. It will be available across all major cable and DTH platforms across Tamil Nadu as well as online.

Best Deal TV Group founder of companies Raj Kundra said, ''We are pleased to launch our second home shopping channel within such a short span of time. We have brought the same celebrity shopping concept to Tamil Nadu, where stars are held in high regard. I thank Mr. Chiyaan Vikram for sharing our vision and partnering with us for Big Deal TV. We will not only use star appeal to attract customers but we will also focus on quality.

Big Deal TV promotes products that stand out from the crowd and offer great value at the same time. I am confident our CEO and co-owner Mr. Gaurav Garg, who comes with a huge wealth of knowledge, will do wonders in the south market.''

Garg added, ''At Big Deal TV we aim to own 50 per cent of the total market share of the entire home shopping industry in Tamil Nadu whilst focusing on 100 per cent customer retention. We are extremely happy and lucky to have Vikram as a partner and brand ambassador for Big Deal TV. The channel is committed towards offering great value to its customers at an affordable price ranging between Rs 999 to Rs 8,999. Customer delight is our prime goal hence it becomes important for us to maintain a high level of quality.''
Kumar said, ''After a successful launch in the Hindi speaking market, the second channel has been launched to cater to the Tamil speaking audience. Big Deal TV offers value-for-money deals while keeping quality and convenience in mind.''

Vikram said, ''I am very excited to be launching Tamil Nadu's first celebrity driven home shopping channel. It's a unique concept and the online and TV commerce space is growing day by day. I will also be launching my range of products on Big Deal TV, which are under development and will be announced shortly. We will stay true to our name and promise, to offer our customers some really BIG deals. As our tag line goes Big Deal TV Bestest Mattumae.''

Indian Television Dot Com | Big Deal TV eyes 50% market share of Tamil Nadu's home shopping industry

07678b76944b74cc903b02749b195aa9.jpg

Meeting for the launch of "Big Deal TV"
83e16ea53e24204828ec07ef7415c07f.jpg
e4ebe2b83d13cabe7bca5285017b7baa.jpg
486ca916e27c74d01605a5015925850d.jpg
bada32ecf42dc91b1f1867523922cb05.jpg
ea623df734d1b3ae18ce6f2dd9659e45.jpg
5400950e4b96cdaac65200278d3f7b6c.jpg
8837e77613b45680b9a11494cfadac90.jpg
9042f493f9a8e76cc6a44e11fc892385.jpg
5b7a65a5a3ccba12d43c3e80ece323e6.jpg
885a65a8fd8cce2eda19666673290346.jpg

Excellent snapshot Deep.S bro:clap:clap:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock