Big Magic goes for brand makeover with new positioning

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,320

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Big Magic, the light entertainment channel from Anil Ambani-led Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL), is adopting a new positioning to reinforce its vibrant and fun persona.

Starting 28 April, the channel will adopt a new tag line ‘Chatpata Har Pal’.

The channel’s new packaging resonates with its programming mix which includes light relationship dramas, rom-coms, sitcoms, movies and an upcoming historical comedy ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal… Akbar Birbal’.

RBNL CEO Tarun Katial said, “As we consolidate our position with new, clutter breaking shows, we felt the need to align the packaging to reflect the channel philosophy. It is our endeavour to constantly enhance our product and viewer experience in keeping with audience and advertiser requirements.”

The new packaging has been crafted after extensive research and audience feedback. With elements ranging from a colourful butterfly which unveils the line up, to light streaks and gold dust and a Mediterranean colour palette, the packaging is “unique and ties back to the light entertainment offering of the channel”.

Big Magic is available across key direct-to-home (DTH) players ranging from Airtel Digital TV, Videocon D2H, DD Free Dish, Dish TV, and Reliance Digital TV and on digital cable like Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.

Big Magic goes for brand makeover with new positioning | TelevisionPost.com

Reactions: Omi
Re: RE: Big Magic goes for brand makeover with new positioning

geekvishal said:
Sahara One , I don't think anyone even watches it. ;)

Previously my mom watched jai hanuman but now she move on to Mahabharat.

Sahara one is also not in my fav list. But channel v is favourite of my sister.

shawl_who said:
my mom is only interested in devon k dev mahadev :lol

My mom want both Mahabharat and devo ka dev mahadev :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock