Bigg Boss 10: Swaragini actor Mayur Verma aka Karthik Malhotra to be a part of show

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Popular telly actor Mayur Verma, well known for his role in “Swaragini” show which airs on Colors channel is all set to be part of Salman Khan’s controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss 10′. “I have been selected as a contestant for upcoming season of ‘Bigg Boss’. Last year, I had been nominated as a wild card contestant, however as it was right after my break-up with Marina (Marina Kuwar), I thought to refrain from sharing same screen space. But this time, I am very much looking forward to being on the show,” Mayur said in a statement. The most-awaited show of all time “Bigg Boss 10,” is just a month away. The wait for the much awaited controversial reality show Bigg Boss 10 has finally come to an end. Salman Khan’s reality show will go on air from October 16.

A few days back there were reports which stated that the makers of the show are planning to have a new theme and the reality show has given a chance to common people who can take participate in the reality show. If reports are to be believed it is said that the show will have 16 contestants, out of which 8 would be celebrity stars from the industry and the remaining 8 would be the commoners, which would be selected based on their performances in their audition videos. Actor Mayur has confirmed his participation in the show, but there has not been any formal announcement from the channel’s side.

Recently, we also heard that the makers have decided the names of the contestants who will participate in the upcoming reality show which includes self-styled god-woman, Radhe Maa, was approached to take part on the show as a celebrity contestant. Radhe Maa has a huge fan following and she was in the news for a long time when photos and videos of her in a mini skirt went viral on the internet last year and the social media went gaga over it. Other possible celebrity contestants of Bigg Boss 10 is Rahul Raj Singh, who is late television actress Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend.

The actress was quite popular as ‘Anandi’ in long-running TV show ‘balika Vadhu’. After her tragic death, it was said that her boyfriend was cheating on her and even was the prime suspect in her suicide case. Bollywood actor Shiny Ahuja, who was convicted of raping his maid in 2009 will participate in the show. The actor was further even caught in a legal activity and his Bollywood career went for a toss. The actor made a comeback in Bollywood with Welcome Back which was released in 2015.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai child actress Sana Saeed aka Anjali is all set to participate in the reality show. Earlier the actress was seen in reality shows like Nach Baliye and Khatron Ke Khiladi. Gay rights activist Nakshatra Bagwe who is also a filmmaker will be seen in Bigg Boss 10.
The show will air on Colors TV channel and will be telecasted at 10.30 pm from Monday to Friday, and at 9 pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Bigg Boss 10: Swaragini actor Mayur Verma aka Karthik Malhotra to be a part of Salman Khan show - India.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock