Sad News Internet Wala Love and Alibaba: Dastaan E Kabul fame Tunisha Sharma passed away by suicide

rahulsingh1

Banned
Reaction score
The 20-year-old actress started her career with the TV show Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, and later starred in shows like Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Gabbar Poonchwala, Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Internet Wala Love, Ishq Subhan Allah, and Ali Baba: Dastaan-E-Kabul.

According to sources, the actress has died by suicide. Reportedly, for the past few days, she was looking tensed on the sets, and she died by suicide by hanging herself in makeup room of Sheezan Khan who is the lead actor of Ali Baba: Dastaan-E-Kabul.

Sorry for that I don't mean to heart anyone's santiemants.
That is only my views.
Rest in peace.

Last edited:
Suicide's attempt taken only by cowards. She does not think one time about her family and supporters.
Buddy, heard about something called mental health? How can you decide whether she was a coward or not? She might be going through stuff you don't even know about. I am sorry to say this. But I am worried about your loved ones right now. You really to need to be aware about topics like mental health buddy.

Please read this.

While fans are mourning her death, some shocking information related to her suicide has come out. According to an E24 report, Tunisha was pregnant. Yes, you read that right! The report further states that her boyfriend refused to marry her which might be the reason behind her death.

However, it is not yet confirmed.

TV Actress Tunisha Sharma Was Pregnant, Boyfriend Refused To Marry Her: Report

Rip😐

But, why she committed it in Sheezan's room 🧐

This is the most gut-wrenching thing I could have read on Christmas Eve. A young girl — only 20 — full of life and with a bright career ahead of her decided to bring her journey on Earth to a horrific end. We won’t forget you. May you shine brighter from the heavens than you did during your time here. R.I.P. Tunisha Sharma. Om Shanti. :cf2: 🙏

Note: Somehow this reminded me of the passing of the Bengali TV actress Aindrila Sharma last month, who was also in her early twenties. Though the reason was a long-term illness instead of suicide, this was also another bright young actress taken away from us too soon well before her time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock