DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Sreesanth will next captain
Yes Sreesanth is the new Captain.
For some weeks Sree was my one of the favourite contestant. But Now a days day by day his Badtameezi and Arrogancy Increasing. My respect for him literally going down.

For some weeks Sree was my one of the favourite contestant. But Now a days day by day his Badtameezi and Arrogancy Increasing. My respect for him literally going down.

There is news that Shreeshant will be evicted mid week ?? true news?

Sreesanth, how did he become Captaincy contender ? For doing nothing other than shouting? :O

May be that's the reason why he got a tight slap on his cheek:damn: by Harbhajan during one of the encounters between MI & KXIP in the inauguration season of IPL...
He thinks he's the boss and he can threat anyone outside:rofl:
Sreeshant my foot:angry:

Last edited:
I hate it,
how he disrespected Vikas yesterday.
sree has no manners.

He was mixing detergent in a mug for someone to drink, he humiliated deepak by showing his stardom and money, he insulted Vikas. This was well enough for me to loose respect for him. It's good he doesn't represent India in any sport. Maybe the audience this show caters love these sort of things.

EXCLUSIVE - BIG BREAKING ( FIRSTLY HERE )
Bb12 Makers are Planning the Engagement of Srishty Rode & Manish Nagdev in Biggboss12 House. 🎇🎇🎉
Its Just a Planning . No official Announcement .

EXCLUSIVE - BIG BREAKING ( FIRSTLY HERE )
Bb12 Makers are Planning the Engagement of Srishty Rode & Manish Nagdev in Biggboss12 House. 🎇🎇🎉
Its Just a Planning . No official Announcement .

But she already has a BF outside

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock