DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Deepak sadakchap is too irritating,
i hate his and Surbhi's creepy voice.
God knows how these guys are tolerating this puppy club.
this is worst bb season. show should be scrapped.
food for thought, what bb teaches us? to be cunning/arrogant/ disrespectful/un-dignified/ etc etc.
This season has even surpasswd S9 in crapness.
Atleast,S9 was somewhat fair.
B12 is all about puppy club.
Puppy club can mock others' sexuality,play victim card,cry,laugh like monsters,Shout at others,plus they will saved from evictions,can torture others,bring someone's bg to demean them,
but others behave as their servants.
This season has been damaged beyond repair.
Megha's anger is genuine,
Disgusting puppy club is unbearable.
Phatte main Taang Adana (A hindi proverb for" poking nose into others business".)
He used to be entertaining but now GROSS.
Is this common behaviour in every Bigg Boss in any language? Or not? Is the Hindi version worse than the others? :huh:

Is this common behaviour in every Bigg Boss in any language? Or not? Is the Hindi version worse than the others? :huh:
Dunno but i've read somewhere Regional version's ain't this creepy(I might be wrong).
And Megha's attitude(They way,she's getting angry) shows the Marathi version wasn't this bad.

Luxury Budget Task Detail
SreeSanth & Romil Both Are Kidnappers of The House.All HMs have to Handover a Single Hm one by One to Kidnappers to Kill Them ( Which Hm got Killed by Kidnaper will Out from Race).Kidnappers have Choice to Kill That Housemates or Save.Both Kidnappers Romil & Sree Have to Kill More & More HMS , Kidnaper With More Number of Kill Will Win Contendership of CAPTAINCY.

Both Kidnappers Sree & Romil Has Different Choices . It gonna be Tough to Come on a Conclusion 😂
It's Gonna be Fun To Watch😂
👉Rohit Handover Jasleen to Kidnappers.
JasleenMatharu is OUT of Race as She Got Killed by Kidnapper RomilChoudhary

Rohit :rofl::rofl:

Shilpa in S11 had fully come out of Jail,and even placed chappal near Vikas' bed.
But Rohit did not fully step out.

Last edited:
Every weekend Salman laughing on his clothes & doing some cheap things & :clap::clap:very well support by TV actors & good statement by TJ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock