Sad News Bigg Boss 14 fame Sonali Phogat passes away due to heart attack

Don't know why but majority of people in 30-45 range are dying of heart attack/ cardiac arrest. This is a serious matter of concern
True. Even Jaipur's Heart Hospital including Govt Sawai Man Singh Hospital seeing rapid increase in cases of heart attack among young age. They all raised concern on this issue.

Please be respectful towards Sonali in the comments. Irrespective of her political orientation or her antics and stunts in Bigg Boss and otherwise, we are unanimously supposed to grieve in the time of her passing. Her young daughter will be scarred for life. Hope she gets the strength to survive in this harsh world. Om Shanti, Om Tat Sat.

Is these are side effect of COVID vaccine?
Is vaccine causing some kinda problem to previously ill person suffering from dibeties, lung cancer, etc?
Covid has definitely affected one's immunity so yes this might be the case . In many cases near to my home , young people ( in their 20s ) died who were recently covid + . Last case was about 2 months ago .

Is these are side effect of COVID vaccine?
Is vaccine causing some kinda problem to previously ill person suffering from dibeties, lung cancer, etc?
Even I feel the same thing bro now a days sudden cardiac arrest is becoming the main cause of death.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock