Good News Bigg Boss 16 | Mon-Fri 10pm & Sat-Sun 9:30pm | Colors

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 4,674
I don't know why MeToo accused Sajid khan is being chosen as a contestant for this season of the show. This is just another example of "stooping so low".

DCW chief gets rape threats after demanding removal of Sajid Khan from Bigg Boss

Salman Khan is down with dengue and the actor had to stay away from the shoot. Karan Johar soon took over the host’s place even after he was occupied with enough work.

Karan Johar takes over Bigg Boss from Salman Khan
Bro it was reported that due to shooting schedules salman khan will not host Friday weekend ka war but he will join karan johar on Saturday weekend ka war episode of Diwali special.

Tuned in to Bigg Boss after almost 3 years. Noticed that it says "Banijay" now in the credits instead of "Endemol Shine". Was Endemol bought by Banijay?

Tuned in to Bigg Boss after almost 3 years. Noticed that it says "Banijay" now in the credits instead of "Endemol Shine". Was Endemol bought by Banijay?
From past 2 years credit goes to banijay. Also this time all process has been changed week end ka war comes on Fri and Sat Sunday big bulletin by Shekhar suman also no morning wake up song. This time 4 BHK house has been upgraded. The interesting fact is this bigg boss also playing his own game.

if a comman gets entry in bigg boss in any language will he survive? I've asked this just for knowledge because many people says this show is scripted rather then reality show and acting is very important.

Endemol merged with Banijay. After this the whole bigg boss format has been changed

if a comman gets entry in bigg boss in any language will he survive? I've asked this just for knowledge because many people says this show is scripted rather then reality show and acting is very important.
They had one Bigg Boss season (season 12) where they allowed common people as contestants. Did you missed that season?

Back
Top Bottom