Good News Bigg Boss 16 | Mon-Fri 10pm & Sat-Sun 9:30pm | Colors

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 4,675
They had one Bigg Boss season (season 12) where they allowed common people as contestants. Did you missed that season?
No bhai basically i was not knowing that comman people will be allowed in big boss house so just I asked.

Okay bro. 👌

I think that season performed bad w.r.t. TRP. I had followed that season though. :D

They had one Bigg Boss season (season 12) where they allowed common people as contestants. Did you missed that season?
It was Bigg Boss 10. You are talking about the one with Manu, Manveer, Sai Om.. right?

Okay bro. 👌

I think that season performed bad w.r.t. TRP. I had followed that season though. :D
I too followed that season. Sai Om hitting the glass was easily one of the funniest incident in Bigg Boss history. 🤣

Source

I followed Season 8, 9, 10, 13 and now 16.

If I remember correctly, they in fact advertised that particular season as common man season. And also created hype with that.

If I remember correctly, they in fact advertised that particular season as common man season. And also created hype with that.
Bhai just asking for fun if in next season u get a chance to participate in bigg boss as contestant will u accept the opportunity?

Back
Top Bottom