BIGG BOSS 7

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 196
  • Views Views: Views 30,657
I think Salman got miffed, that Kushal broke the news of his saying SORRY to him in d media, as it was against his dabangg image. :lol
Otherwise, he was slotted to enter the house, but now I doubt it... as Candy is also eliminated.

Hmm.. But Salman's interference will cause the show and its producers a big loss..
Its visible to every one that Salman is taking Tanisha side which is why Salman is getting lots of #UnfairSalman messages on twitter clearly shows millions interested in Kushal - Gauhar. No one cares what Tanisha - Armaan is up to.. :-)

Update:

Sangram Singh will win Bigg Boss 7: Mark Beale

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Sangram-Singh-will-win-Bigg-Boss-7-Mark-Beale/articleshow/25705802.cms

i m waiting for the entry of kushal....high voltage drama will be there if he return

I dont think he ll enter. Salman is calling d shots in BB house. :dodgy

Show is popular because of salman. At the weekend he gives all entertainment with housemate's activity, that what they did wrong or right. May be director is saying this but presentation is on salman so he is important factor in success of bigg boss. So salman is reall boss of bigg boss. Forget entry of kushal.

SUNIEL said:
Show is popular because of salman. At the weekend he gives all entertainment with housemate's activity, that what they did wrong or right. May be director is saying this but presentation is on salman so he is important factor in success of bigg boss. So salman is reall boss of bigg boss. Forget entry of kushal.

Yes, I too believe what salman says is fed to him by the production team. He's a busy on his shooting ventures, that he wouldnt be even watching the episodes.
He wud only come on weekend ka wow, and say, what the production wants him to say.

This season looks to be the most scripted one ever. :shy

Back
Top Bottom