BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 895
  • Views Views: Views 84,812
RE: BIGG BOSS 8 ( 12 contestants enter + 3 secret)

but what has RJ pritham done so substancial, that he deserved a place in the secret society :u

shawl_who said:
but what has RJ pritham done so substancial, that he deserved a place in the secret society :u

dnt knw

shawl_who said:
I think its because Bigg Boss team wanted a person having loud and attractive voice similar to Bigg Boss and who would have been better than an RJ? The main task of Secret Society is announcement and most of the announcement are made by that RJ person. So an RJ is a perfect choice for Secret Society. :)

I found it funny when they blurred faces of Secret Society members. There was no reason to hide their identity. Even BB contestant know them. I heard a contestant (can't remember his name) talking about Puneet Issar. So contestant know about SS members but BB team want to hide them from viewers. They forgot Internet is very common among viewers.

DTH Fan said:
I think its because Bigg Boss team wanted a person having loud and attractive voice similar to Bigg Boss and who would have been better than an RJ? The main task of Secret Society is announcement and most of the announcement are made by that RJ person. So an RJ is a perfect choice for Secret Society. :)

I found it funny when they blurred faces of Secret Society members. There was no reason to hide their identity. Even BB contestant know them. I heard a contestant (can't remember his name) talking about Puneet Issar. So contestant know about SS members but BB team want to hide them from viewers. They forgot Internet is very common among viewers.

absolutely, puneet issar's voice can be recognized by anyone.. and is not easy to disguise :hehe

dont know for how long they ll keep that hood on their heads.. its complete stupidity on their part :dodgy

BTW, I like shakuni mama.... :lol

^^ I also like Shakuni Mama. Actually he is the only one among all 12 contestants which I like currently. :P

quite a no. of them, are not known faces..

In earlier seasons, we had big names like sidhu, kamya punjabi, urvashi dholakia amogst others...

Now, d house looks more of spllittsvilla type, wid only youngsters... and girls who r willing to expose at ease. :dodgy

^^ Absolutely. They need at least 2 or 3 mature persons like Shakuni Mama to make the program interesting. Currently we only have fighting children all over the show.

I think they'll reveal some new rooms which are currently hidden behind the current location, in coming weeks. They might make a new story like the plane crashed thats why those members were living in that backyard. Now the plane has been fixed and they have arrived at destination. Then we'll see new house and rooms which we always expect in Bigg Boss.

If they dont do this, people will get bored within few days.

In previous season people got bored with the so called Hell area and BB team had to close that area. Now they have made the whole house as Hell. A big mistake from BB team.

agreed, infact it ll be too difficult for them to sleep on chairs for such long time :hehe
They have to have proper beds... they dont have a kitchen as well... :u

bigh boss secret society
bigga.jpg

Today the Secret Society is going to be revealed in BB. :)

But would they remain hidden still or will come in front of contestants is a big question.

Back
Top Bottom