BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

RE: BIGG BOSS 8 Discussions (Salman Khan it is)

Suman Sahu said:
Excited to see BB8.

Yeah, this one reality show, I dont miss a single episode of :lol
Infact, sometimes I watch old episodes on utube as well, for timepass. ;)

RE: BIGG BOSS 8 Discussions (Salman Khan it is)

All the speculations came to an end when we exclusively told you that Salman Khan has been confirmed to host the upcoming eighth season of Bigg Boss, which is all set to hit the television screens this September. And now we have got some more exclusive scoop just for you.

A little birdie informs us that the Dabangg Khan will soon be heading to Bangkok to shoot the promos of the high voltage reality show. Yes, you read that right! Looks like the makers have planned to make nation’s most controversial reality show bigger and better this year.

Well, we just can’t wait for the promos of Bigg Boss to go on-air. Since the promos are being shot in Bangkok, can you guess what the theme of the show would be this year?

Exclusive: Salman Khan to shoot Bigg Boss 8 promos in Bangkok! – Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywood...

RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Salman to shoot promo in Bangkok)

deepika singh as sandhiya from diya aur baati hum might not be the part of season 8 of big boss because this serial gain one of the most best trp in the serials bcause of her. and the director and producer don't want to loose her because of big boss.........

Eagerly waiting for the Big Boss Season - 8.

Hassan Syed said:
Eagerly waiting for the Big Boss Season - 8.

So am I. But they shudnt innovate... like they did d last time with 2 separate house as heaven n hell. :dodgy
Just keep it simple... all members under 1 roof... and in 1 house. :)

but who is evelyn sharma ? :huh :lol

Any guesses from when it will start ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock