BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 895
  • Views Views: Views 84,801
RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

Yes Nigaar Will evicted.

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes Nigaar Will evicted.

yes but stay tuned with me...(tommorow i give cnfrmtn news)

:lol, so she's not coming :(
We all started planning for wht she wud wear, wht she wud do... and now nothing, absoultely nothing :dodgy

I guess this yrs Bigg boss is jinxed, how hard they try they are not able to improve TRPs :wall

Re: RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian to enter BB house !!)

shawl_who said:
:lol, so she's not coming :(
We all started planning for wht she wud wear, wht she wud do... and now nothing, absoultely nothing :dodgy

I guess this yrs Bigg boss is jinxed, how hard they try they are not able to improve TRPs :wall
Also one more wild card entrant is expected so I don't understand how will they eliminate all those now that only 5-6 weeks are left and I am thinking that we may see two eliminations also in one week :k

RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (Kim Kardashian entry cancelled )

Sanjeev said:
Also one more wild card entrant is expected so I don't understand how will they eliminate all those now that only 5-6 weeks are left and I am thinking that we may see two eliminations also in one week :k

mid week eliminations... 2 seasons back, delnaaz was evicted, in final week, on wednesday... just 3 days before grand finale. :k

Also, they generally keep 5-6 ppl in last week as well :win

Kim's now only coming to dubai has her entry in india was denied, what a stupid move by Indian immigration :'(

Screenshot_2014_11_21_12_44_44.jpg

But why was her visa denied :huh

May be her booty was so big... they counted it as a 2nd person.... so cud not allow 2 ppl on single visa entry into India :D :rofl

shawl_who said:
May be her booty was so big... they counted it as a 2nd person.... so cud not allow 2 ppl on single visa entry into India :D :rofl

:d:rofl:d:rofl:d

Back
Top Bottom