BIGG BOSS 8 (Gautam Gulati wins the show)

RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (champion vs challenger)

Pritam, Karishma and Gautam have qualified for the finale

Ali Quli Mirza is the least vote gainer till now. Rahul is leading in votes

Upen calls Gautam 'Cutely Possessive' about
friends!

Not Sambhavana But Gautam won the next task for 25 Lakh! and Challenger's Becomes Champions!

Ali and Gautam were seen mending the differences during the evening. And what it looked like from here was Gautam somewhere happened to reach a comfort zone believing in Ali though not all happy all of a sudden. And immediately after that, Bigg Boss announced the biggest tabaadla.

So, now as per the new tabadala, the whole Champions team was now called the Challengers whereas, the existing Challengers team was now the Champions. And the way they exchanged mics was no less than a wedding scene wherein the two familes exchange garlands!This did not end here! Bigg Boss paired them in such a way, which would add more fuel to the ongoing rifts.So it went like this- Gautam exchanged mic with Ali, Dimpy with Sambhavna, Pritam with Karishma etc. It was truly hilarious watching the entire scene. Especially Sambhavna-Dimpy’s exchange was epic!

I think Dimpy shud win this show...

shes d most entertaining of d lot... karishma too is trying too hard towards d end :shy :p

I think this week rahulM wud be evicted :k

Re: RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (champion vs challenger)

shawl_who said:
I think Dimpy shud win this show...

shes d most entertaining of d lot... karishma too is trying too hard towards d end :shy :p

I think this week rahulM wud be evicted :k
Dimpy :skd :skd

Sanjeev said:
Dimpy :skd :skd

yeah she entertains... yesterday she cried :lol

she fights, glamour ka tadka bhi hai... nd creates misunderstandings.. :hehe

Re: RE: BIGG BOSS 8 (champion vs challenger)

shawl_who said:
yeah she entertains... yesterday she cried :lol

she fights, glamour ka tadka bhi hai... nd creates misunderstandings.. :hehe
What about Gautam

BIGG BOSS 8 (champion vs challenger)

I feel this time Gautam.. He was invisible for some days aftrer Puneet gone, now back to track...

he has made a fuss abt what ali said to him... just to get more attention...

He was started to feel threatened by karishma's growing tv time... in d love angle wid patel ;)

thus he needed to do something... I think his fight wid pritam is totally fake :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock