Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 21,695

What type of contestants do you want to see in bbk7?

• Celebrity

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75% celebrity , 25% common

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 75% common , 25% celebrity

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% - 50%

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest Contestants list of Bigg Boss kannada
1) Kuri Prathap
2) Srinagar Kitty
3) Duniya Rashmi
4) Ravi Belagere
5) Deepika Das
6) Jigarthanda RK Rahul
7) Singer Hanumantha
What rating would bbk7 get? Bro
On weekends and weekdays.
Will this help ck become in top10 like starmaa

What rating would bbk7 get? Bro
On weekends and weekdays.
Will this help ck become in top10 like starmaa
Bigg Boss will increase CK's Overall Ratings
If they start new strong stroy serials and new reality shows at 8 to 9 pm in weekends then we can see CK in top 10
I am expecting Bigg Boss this season create new record in TRP compare to last seasons
Also other channels shows ratings going drop

Bigg Boss will increase CK's Overall Ratings
If they start new strong stroy serials and new reality shows at 8 to 9 pm in weekends then we can see CK in top 10
I am expecting Bigg Boss this season create new record in TRP compare to last seasons
Also other channels shows ratings going drop
But already this zee kannada telecasting comedy kiladigalu and dkd mahasanchike on 12th and 13th. They are even telecasting big movies at 3:30pm on both the days. The thought of telecasting zee kutumba awards on both the days. That was flopped and now they are doing this. Cheap trick again

But already this zee kannada telecasting comedy kiladigalu and dkd mahasanchike on 12th and 13th. They are even telecasting big movies at 3:30pm on both the days. The thought of telecasting zee kutumba awards on both the days. That was flopped and now they are doing this. Cheap trick again
But regular(weekdays) episodes should get good ratings.

I hope Bigg Boss this season get bigger TRP
But regular(weekdays) episodes should get good ratings.
Zee always using cheap tricks
They planned to Telecast kurukshetra movie on Bigg Boss opening day
But CK given sudden shock to ZK
Bigg Boss date announced suddenly some week back Sunday Same week ZK Released Kurukshetra movie promo
Finally Kurukshetra premiere postponed

Last edited:
Bigg boss Kannada season 7 grand opening will be available in 6 multiplex across the state on October 13th at 6pm.
Tickets can be booked via book my show app.
Available district: Bangalore, Mysore , udupi,and belagavi

Bigg boss Kannada season 7 grand opening will be available in 6 multiplex across the state on October 13th at 6pm.
Tickets can be booked via book my show app.
Available district: Bangalore, Mysore , udupi,and belagavi
Tickets available through theticketing.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock