DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss Malayalam[With Mohanlal,On Asianet]

So we can see the promos from the sets from tomorrow ? Is this Lalettan's first TV show as a host ?

So we can see the promos from the sets from tomorrow ? Is this Lalettan's first TV show as a host ?
This is not the first time Mohanlal appears in tv. He had done a show named 'Lalsalam' in Amrita tv. It was like a talkshow featuring interactions with various people influenced Mohanlal in his career.He sometimes host the show or sit on chair welcoming the guests and talk with them. But the show had a seperate lady anchor too. So as a true anchor this is his first time.

This is not the first time Mohanlal appears in tv. He had done a show named 'Lalsalam' in Amrita tv. It was like a talkshow featuring interactions with various people influenced Mohanlal in his career.He sometimes host the show or sit on chair welcoming the guests and talk with them. But the show had a seperate lady anchor too. So as a true anchor this is his first time.
I knew about Lal Salaa, Raju. Ok fine.. so the list of contestants shared by TOI isn't so exciting except for Ranjini Haridas and Sreesanth.. Lets see.

I knew about Lal Salaa, Raju. Ok fine.. so the list of contestants shared by TOI isn't so exciting except for Ranjini Haridas and Sreesanth.. Lets see.
The list is not at all good. Most of them are always appears in tv and somewhat boring.it is difficult to see them again on tv. I expect some popular and new faces to television.As the list is not confirmed expecting a good list of participants or can be made good by removing some people

Last edited:
Mazhavil manorama announced the repeat telecast of its Mega show 'Amma mazhavillu' at june 24 at 9pm inorder to counteract Bigboss launch.Promo running on channel. And they are saying it is adfree.

Last edited:
Flowers tv is all set to telecast 'Mohanlal Star Nite' mega show at sunday 6.30 pm. While Mohanlal become a highlight at Mazhavil manorama's amma mazhavil, this show was truly focused on Mohanlal.Mohanlal is counteracted by Mohanlal... Intresting:eek:k:Mohanlal will be there at 3 rival channels at sunday prime time.

Last edited:
One of the recent promo about Bigboss. Still they used the current logo means less thance to logo change.
Asianet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock