DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss Malayalam[With Mohanlal,On Asianet]

But I think the first week will have a huge trp because, People who watch this show are a minority of intrested ones, Someone who want to know about the show, Some people due to Mohanlal's presence, Someone in asianet's traditional viewers afterall a good number of trollers for making trolls. Overall the first week will be full-fledged.

The negative reviews postes from haters of asianet. They give negative comment for all asianet programs. That's the main problem

The show is getting negative reviews everywhere. Its raining of trolls(most are against the show) in facebook up from sunday evening.But don't know about other (elders, women) viewers since it just 3 days old.

Wow.. I'm searching for such posts in FB.. They are fun :eek:k::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As of now, I'm supporting Swetha menon, Srinish Aravind :smile: I'm liking Ranjini Haridas too

The negative reviews postes from haters of asianet. They give negative comment for all asianet programs. That's the main problem
The negative comments are not a new thing for them.Both asianet's faced a huge fb attack before. If they get the desired rating they never mind it and move forward.

No. Currently on air in four languages (Tamil, Telugu, Marathi & Malayalam)
Saw in an online portal that about 250 people work behind bigboss Malayalam.Then in all other languages the condition was same. If so Wonder how they(endemol) manages all Moneywise and effortwise.Unlike other shows the show doesn't had a break too for 100 days.

They Hate Asianet Because of their Content bro. Or Else Why would they Hate Asianet??

They Hate Asianet Because of their Content bro. Or Else Why would they Hate Asianet??
Before Mazhavil manorma's launch Asianet was a full packaged entertainment channel. They are superior to all in reality shows, comedy shows, serials, movies, stage events.Surya tv gives toughest competition to asianet for all type programs that time. Now both the channel's content quality is very bad. Asianet still get ratings only because of serials and their legacy.

Before Mazhavil manorma's launch Asianet was a full packaged entertainment channel. They are superior to all in reality shows, comedy shows, serials, movies, stage events.Surya tv gives the toughest competition to asianet for all type programs that time. Now both the channel's content quality is very bad. Asianet still get ratings only because of serials and their legacy.
Legacy, Yeah. but the qulaity of serials sucks alot. I've checked some in Hotstar. The editors of the serilas are using random transitions and bullsh*t editing techniques. The Newly launched Kasthooriman is a relief in qulaity wise. Apart from that all are trash. And look at Comedy Stars, they have been airing that reality show for almost 8 years. who does that? The same show with same contestants and without an elimination round in a year.

Legacy, Yeah. but the qulaity of serials sucks alot. I've checked some in Hotstar. The editors of the serilas are using random transitions and bullsh*t editing techniques. The Newly launched Kasthooriman is a relief in qulaity wise. Apart from that all are trash. And look at Comedy Stars, they have been airing that reality show for almost 8 years. who does that? The same show with same contestants and without an elimination round in a year.
Look at the serials of other channels. Surya tv is running without any aim. introduce new serials stop suddenly, or some dubbed contents. Flowers has very few soap operas.Only mazhavil has a good serial schedule against asianet. But the serial is good or bad they don't let it for long run. Asianet starts all dramas with a good beginning and makes a good viewership base then its standard loses within one month and they run it for longtime sticking people infront of it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock