Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

d466a06d8108429d882b8ac95aeefb5d.jpg

So many big namess... set look nice.

Simran, amala paul, radha ravi, sampath, raja, Lakshmi rai, sanchitha.

how ADMK and BJP allow sampath and raja to take part in a show like this.. already there are enough memes for them. this will definitely increase the way people troll both of them.

nd i bet Lakshmi ramakrishnan will not be coming at any cost, because its Vijay TV.

also according to my conclusions thaadi balaji will be the first person to get eliminated

So many big namess... set look nice.

Simran, amala paul, radha ravi, sampath, raja, Lakshmi rai, sanchitha.

how ADMK and BJP allow sampath and raja to take part in a show like this.. already there are enough memes for them. this will definitely increase the way people troll both of them.

nd i bet Lakshmi ramakrishnan will not be coming at any cost, because its Vijay TV.

also according to my conclusions thaadi balaji will be the first person to get eliminated
Lets Wait Till Tomorrow For The Official Contestants Bro..

NO chance for above name's as contestants .. may be 2 to 3 names are possible imo

sadagoppan ramesh :skd

He was in team India long time back, wasnt he :huh

The List Of Contestants By Chennai Times Are Mostly Official And Confirmed..Since They Are Also Retweeted By Star Vijay..

Two More Online News Media Puts Out The Same 14 Contestants..

Source : Cineulagam And NetTv4u..
61c3ad54e422c575078818a2f0bae312.jpg
33baa2a8503ada0805c99de664d5eba8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock