Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

The guess about Bindhu Madhavi is based in the background song played in tomorrow's promo..

Maybe some other actress also, cos
at the pilot episode during the contestant introduction different songs played not associated with the contestants. So chance of bindhu madhavi may be less but social media buzz is that it is Bindhu Madhavi.

Last edited:
Social Media Buzz : Bindhu Madhavi Might Make It To Bigg Boss Today As Wild Card Contestant.

Not wild card its new contestant. Wild card means entry of already eliminated contestant through public voting.

Definitely new entry is a welcome & much anticipated idea as we discussed earlier cos now big boss seems to be a little bit dragging & loses interests. So to fix they ve started with no elimination & now new contestant. More contestant would be nice i prefer youtube reviewer Prashant as he s famous & also equally trolled in media.
His entry could make the show more interesting with no more drag/bore & full entertainment till close.

Last edited:
Another celebrity coming today(1 male+1 female)? New promo in vijay tv today shows another celebrity entry with viswaroopam song, evanenru ninaithai & people carrying 1 contestant in the pallakku straight into big boss house apart from 1 female contestant entry with kazhugu song promo shown yesterday. May be 2 new contestants today?

Last edited:
[emoji23]
4a2aa965067e03f66047856e1ae4df29.jpg

New Entry or Wild Card from outside will reveal atleast to some extent the happenings outside.So how will it satisfy the Big Boss rules of no communication with outside world would be fulfilled.Same I thought when PKL team entered BB House.That is also one main reason Namitha got jealous about Oviya when she heard from Tamil Thalaivas Oviya is the one who Audience liked much.So this is like anyother Entertainment Show half Truth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock