Good News Biggest Recharge Offer ever in Dish TV

Ok waiting for reply i m tweet in dish tv but still no reply

he say recharge benefits getting next recharge not this time its 15 days 3 bonus u get next 3 single recharge

Its very bad they not provide in 1 time 2 month recharge int ur account .
Plz carefully

T&C for this 3 par 5 recharge offer
Polish-20240330-084005852.png

Friends, pl post terms and conditions screenshots also especially in offers from dish tv and d2h.
But 1 month extra on 3 months recharge,got credited Directly. Like that it should be without any T&c.

Again am saying, fraud network.. I hv done my 3 month recharge today and as per the advertisement, missed call to dish TV number to activate this offer.. I got only 8 days extra and recieved a msg recharge another 255 rs in 14 days, will extend 8 more days... Feels bad

Again am saying, fraud network.. I hv done my 3 month recharge today and as per the advertisement, missed call to dish TV number to activate this offer.. I got only 8 days extra and recieved a msg recharge another 255 rs in 14 days, will extend 8 more days... Feels bad
Nothing fraud, first read terms & conditions properly.

Nothing fraud, first read terms & conditions properly.
Bro, most of the people even not notice * in most of the offers not only in DTH in all places as well.
For the benefit of our DDF friends only morning I mentioned members who are posting offers to post T&C in first post itself.

The thing is that we are not seeing this kind of T&C expect Dish TV and D2h.

Last time , they credited directly 1 month recharge after giving missed call before 7 days.

Even though Dish tv / D2h , giving pack at cost of 169 (675/4)
which is very much less compared to other Dth these t&c are irritating, dish tv should give credit directly in customer account without these terms and conditions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock