Bigil - Vijay - 315 Crores

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 400
  • Views: Views 60,338
Engalukku vada suda theriyethe :ROFLMAO:

Trans: we are not a fake news creators:LOL:

he accepts his failures. In our industry, there is no hero giving industry hits like Vijay.Perfect entertainer for all ages.
When he accepted his failure .he himself gave interview all his movies r hit.😊😊😊.It won't suit vijay.he never accepted failure.like kuruvi said blockbuster.vijay fit to copy from other language

When he accepted his failure .he himself gave interview all his movies r hit.😊😊😊.It won't suit vijay.he never accepted failure.like kuruvi said blockbuster.vijay fit to copy from other language
Bro , he only talking about paisa vasool , if a producer and theater owners got profit from his film, then he considers its a perfect hit.
from last 20 movies, Aadhi and Sura made a loss for producer and theater owners, Vijay made compensate for both films.
Check with your Thala films, he made more remakes compare to Vijay and spoil all the originals.
But Thalapathy vijay make that remake as an industry hit ( check mahesh babu voice about tamil pokiri making and vijays style).

These following worldwide box office films are not a remake:-

Sarkar,Mersal,Theri,Thuppaki,Kathi...

The reason he is a Samrat of Box office.(All area) :win:

Mersal theri utter copy of aboorva sagodharargal and sathriyan.kathi and sarkar looted stories.oh god only thuppaki 😊😊😊.What's use of copying other actors mannerism and remaking in tamil and getting a name.😊😊 Nothing to be proud of

Mersal theri utter copy of aboorva sagodharargal and sathriyan.kathi and sarkar looted stories.oh god only thuppaki 😊😊😊.What's use of copying other actors mannerism and remaking in tamil and getting a name.😊😊 Nothing to be proud of
can you give the details scene that was copied from that movies?

If you think that way then i can say , viswasam a copy of "nalavanukku nallavan,Moovendhar..." , and pure scene by scene copy of Telugu movie thulasi.Arambam,Billa,Asal,Vivegam a copy of Hollywood collections.

Mangatha copy of Korian and English movies, attakasam copy of MGR kudi iruntha kovil,most of his films are a remake or remade without getting rights.

Here some example of official remakes :-

Avala varuvala
Thodarum
Agan
Billa
Greedam
Alwar
Ji
Mugavaree
Poovellam un vaasam
Raja

From anjaneya 90 % films are having copied scenes and also most of the films based story theft from other language movies.

Bros, all kinds of scripts were taken by all the directors. There can't create a fresh script by a new director. So the upcoming all movies are like copied movie. (Eee adichaan copy) my last fav film of Vijay was thullaatha manamum thullum by director, VikramanπŸ‘
zhky4FU.jpg

Trans: He , himself kept bomp

Himself remove the bomp also.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Last edited:
can you give the details scene that was copied from that movies?

If you think that way then i can say , viswasam a copy of "nalavanukku nallavan,Moovendhar..." , and pure scene by scene copy of Telugu movie thulasi.Arambam,Billa,Asal,Vivegam a copy of Hollywood collections.

Lol, It's Unofficial Copy Of "Thulasi" - Telugu Movie

Bros, all kinds of scripts were taken by all the directors. There can't create a fresh script by a new director. So the upcoming all movies are like copied movie. (Eee adichaan copy) my last fav film of Vijay was thullaatha manamum thullum by director, VikramanπŸ‘
zhky4FU.jpg

Trans: He , himself kept bomp

Himself remove the bomp also.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Bro , director Ezhil ( His only super hit movie, runs 175+ days in 27 theaters in Tamil Nadu )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock