• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,427

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Both Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra are high in s#x quotient. When this two leading ladies of Bollywood will come together to shake their legs then bombardment is obviously going to be tremendous. Ganesh Hegde has roped the two beauties for his new hip-hop album, ‘Let’s Party’.

Both the actresses have been styled in two different ways. The shooting took place at a studio in Mumbai. The song, `Mind Blowing` took four days to shoot. The song has been sung, styled and choreographed by Hegde himself.

"Both Bipasha and Priyanka epitomise all the qualities I`m raving about in the song. I was with each of them for a day and shooting was a breeze," Hegde said in a statement.

Talking about the look and styling of the actresses, he said: "Bipasha sports a fringe, gypsy hoops and zippered dress. The fringe was Bipasha`s idea. She fell in love with the song instantly and wanted a look that was different from anything you`ve seen on screen before. She looks like a rockstar!

Read more: Bipasha, Priyanka shake legs together for hip-hop number | Bipasha Basu | Priyanka Chopra http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/bipasha-walks-the-ramp-with-mom/7670/#ixzz1TmXByOg1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock