• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,703
Status
Not open for further replies.
logo of the channel. It will be shown bottom right of the screen :tup

f60a534d69.jpg

Yes, it is clear that lcn 900 is provisional place.

Optimus_Prime said:
we need HD ... :wall :wall :wall :angry :angry

Yes we need HD madly... Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, MTV Indies HD, VH1 HD, Tavel XP HD, FYI HD, NG Music HD....

xlncking said:
Yes we need HD madly... Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, MTV Indies HD, VH1 HD, Tavel XP HD, FYI HD, NG Music HD....

Wild HD, Vinci HD, CC HD too :win

We'll get nothing from pending channels for next 6 months

If they'll add pending channels space would get full and then people would start demanding newly launched channels  :lol :lol :lol

I feel they should remove LCN's 98,99,100,101,121,Sony Max Superhitz,AM1,Am2,AM HD,Star Gold Hitz and even Sahara One,Filmy etc :nj :nj

They really aren't interested to get any new TP's I just feel,they might be thinking to spend amount of money that is to be spent on buying TP's in some other area :p,DTH only contributes to 4% to Bharti's overall business,so they do not properly advertise and market their Digital TV it and neither do anything new for customers like 4K feeds,special HD feeds,Free Movies channels like D2H Movies etc

kumarvishwas said:
We'll get nothing from pending channels for next 6 months

If they'll add pending channels space would get full and then people would start demanding newly launched channels  :lol :lol :lol

I feel they should remove LCN's 98,99,100,101,121,Sony Max Superhitz,AM1,Am2,AM HD,Star Gold Hitz and even Sahara One,Filmy etc :nj :nj

They really aren't interested to get any new TP's I just feel,they might be thinking to spend amount of money that is to be spent on buying TP's in some other area :p,DTH only contributes to 4% to Bharti's overall business,so they do not properly advertise and market their Digital TV it and neither do anything new for customers like 4K feeds,special HD feeds,Free Movies channels like D2H Movies etc

now thats one heck of a frustrated adtv viewer. :D :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock