DTH updates Bloomberg Testing in Tata Play

3dkNFzx.jpg

Currently It's not added on Set top box!🙃

After gsat 24 we are seeing continuous mismanagement from tata sky technical and uplinking team.. even after so much of capacity they are behaving like nuts.. much much better are dishtv and d2h team who added hd channels in bulk..

After gsat 24 we are seeing continuous mismanagement from tata sky technical and uplinking team.. even after so much of capacity they are behaving like nuts.. much much better are dishtv and d2h team who added hd channels in bulk..
The difference is that Tata Play is adding channels at regular intervals whereas I don’t think Dish/d2h have added that many interesting channels after all the Disney Star HD channels. I don’t want to give dates but I think the situation on Tata Play will look very different by Diwali. All the more kudos because TP is adding an international news channel that has so far never been present in India. There are other global news channels like Sky News and TRT World which do not have the licence to broadcast here.

The difference is that Tata Play is adding channels at regular intervals whereas I don’t think Dish/d2h have added that many interesting channels after all the Disney Star HD channels. I don’t want to give dates but I think the situation on Tata Play will look very different by Diwali. All the more kudos because TP is adding an international news channel that has so far never been present in India. There are other global news channels like Sky News and TRT World which do not have the licence to broadcast here.
Bloomberg live channel is there on Youtube.. so not much excited for bloomberg..

If I am not wrong, earlier Tata play use to provide free preview for 15 days for new paid channel. I think they discontinued that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock