Bollywood celebs are giving the film rave reviews to Udta Punjab

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Udta Punjab: These Bollywood celebs are giving the film rave reviews

Udta Punjab is probably the most controversial film in recent times and that is before it even hit the theatres. After being locked in a bitter censorship row, the drug-themed Bollywood film will hit the screens in India on Friday with the Supreme Court and Punjab and Haryana high court paving the way.

The film’s online leak sparked a fresh spat two days before the release. Anurag Kashyap, the film’s co-producer who has been at the forefront of a battle with the censor board, hinted “vested interests” were behind it as Bollywood came together to request people to shun the pirated copies.

But now that the hurly-burly is done, how good is Udta Punjab? If you will take the word of these Bollywood celebs, the Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Diljit Dosanjh film is flying high. Here is what they had to say after watching the film...

Vicky Kaushal 2.0 ✔ @vickykaushal09
#UdtaPunjab The best film I have seen this year! Don't miss for anything #blownaway hats off Abhishek Chaubey ?

Arshad Warsi ✔ @ArshadWarsi
It was like a breath of fresh air to watch a film the way a film should be watched & made #UdtaPunjab. Phatom films & Abhishek Chaubey ????

Krishna DK @krishdk
Good luck for tomo @shahidkapoor
You fought hard for the film, now relax and let the film speak. Hearing great things! ?? #UdtaPunjab

Pooja Bhatt @PoojaB1972
HIGH on #UdtaPunjab Got me angry,made me laugh & made me weep! An empowering story of broken people touching & healing other broken lives!

Dia Mirza ✔ @deespeak
Just watched #UdtaPunjab!!! Mind, heart and soul shaken. Every beat so honest. POWERFUL performances and a brave brave TEAM. Kudos.

Mahesh Bhatt ✔ @MaheshNBhatt
Abhishek Chaubey's UDTA PUNJAB is an outstanding film. Shahid & Alia are the bravest actors in tinsel town.

Udta Punjab: These Bollywood celebs are giving the film rave reviews | bollywood | Hindustan Times

http://scroll.in/bulletins/7/new-survey-reveals-what-india-gets-right-and-wrong-about-living-a-fulfilled-life

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock